Chapter 3

(Sorry for updating more than a month later after the previous chapter. I was busy with other books and stuff. I'll update this book faster. Thanks for reading!)

Zachary looked at you from tip to toe. "Now you look clean." He said, he averted his eyes from yours and looked at Maria.

"Good job. You're dismissed now." Zachary said. "Your highness." Maria said respectfull and left.

"Well, you're staying here. Don't disobey me, don't touch things which are mine...so, don't touch my pets." Zachary said. He said the last part while looking at you who looked amazed and dreamy at his fluffy cat and his Piranha in an aquarium in his room.

"Excuse me, are you listening?!" Zachary said annoyed. You immediately looked up. "Yes sir! Sorry!" You immediately apologized. He frowned. "Call me...'Zachary'." He said. Your eyes lit up with happiness. "Zachary..." You muttered, trying his name out. He tensed up. "Stop muttering." He ordered and folded his arms.

"What are their names?" You asked, pointing at his pets. He looked at his cat in a corner in the room with a white silver fence decorated with little grey flower patterns which is separating the cat's area and the rest of the room. The cat is laying on a lot of fluffy blankets and a lot of toys are surrounding her.

"Her name is 'Catsey'." Zachary said. He smiled like a proud father. He then looked at his Piranha. "His name is 'Aqua'." He said, still smiling. You smiled.

Zachary cleared his throat. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Ummm...Not really. But can we play?" You replied. " 'Play'?" He frowned slightly. He felt a little excited, but didn't show it. "What kind of silly games do you want to play?" He asked.

"Hide and seek? Tag?" You suggested. He seemed to be thinking for a few seconds. "Instead of playing your silly games...I'll learn you to behave like a real charming lady." Zachary said.

"But-" You got cut off by a gasp from Zachary. "Are you speaking against me? My words are orders. I'll let it slide since you're new here..." Zachary said, glaring slightly at you. "S-sorry." You gulped.

"Follow me." The teen prince walked out the room and you followed. "This castle is huge." You beamed. "Of course it is. We are the Alby family." Zachary said proudly as you two were walking in the hallways.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously. "You must be hungry, right?" Zachary said. You nodded.

You and the teen prince entered a room and saw a few maids putting plates with food on a table. You licked your lips and felt the urge to eat all the food.

"Your highness." The maids greeted Zachary with respect and then left.

"Go and eat." Zachary said. You went and took a seat. You started eating, ignoring Zachary who was sometimes looking a little at you and weirded out. "Are you a wild animal or something? Can't you eat normal?" Zachary laughed irritated as he couldn't take it anymore. You were hungry and eating fast. You didn't make yourself dirty at all, but Zachary was still unpleased by your eating behaviour.

You stayed silent as Zachary came closer to you, sitting in the chair next to yours now. "Clumsy brat." He said under his breath as he took the spoon from your hand. You looked confused at him. "You weren't even holding it right." He said. He showed you how you should hold it.

You actually wanted to be left alone in this room and just eat like you want, but you stayed silent and obeyed as he gave you the spoon back. You sighed.

"Did you just sigh at me?" Zachary hissed. "N-no! Not at you! I just felt a bit full after eating!" You quickly lied. He took a deep breath in. "Well, go on. Do it like I showed you." Zachary said.

"Good job!" Zachary complimented when you finally did it right after a few times of failing.

"I'll call Maria. You can play with her.-However, don't go in the way of her work. I'll see you later." Zachary said and left the room.

You grinned as you held the spoon like before what Zachary called 'incorrect'. "He can't stop me!" You whispered at yourself.