Chapter 1 His Butler, Summoned

I DO NOT OWN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES, WIZARDING WORLD, NOR BLACK BUTLER/KUROSHITSUJI. IF I DID THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.

==================================================================

Sebastian held his young master in his arms, cradling the now cold dead earl close. 'He is gone.' Was the only thought circling through his head as he rocked gently. Drops of water hit Ciels face, looking up he saw no rain. Wiping his eyes, he realized he was crying. Laughing wetly, and hugging his Bocchan closer to his chest, he whispers, ''You always do the unexpected don't you My Lord? " Placing Ciel down gently he continued his eyes glowing, "When you get back, I will stand by your side again. That I vow."

-o-

Harry laid in his cupboard shaking as silent sobs wracked his small injured frame. 'What did I do to deserve this?' He thought as black spots started dancing in his vision. Anger coursed through him, it wasn't his fault, it was theirs. Dumbledore for placing him there and not believing him about the abuse; Weasley and Granger pretending to be his friends; the Dursleys for hurting him instead of caring for him; Voldemort for making him an orphan. Laughing bitterly, he wished he could get vengeance, even if just a little. But he was dying thanks to those despicable people and there was nothing he could do. Then the room went completely dark and seemed to expand, even if he couldn't see it in the blackness. Glowing white feathers fell slowly to the ground as a voice that sounded eerily familiar spoke. "Think carefully, should you reject the faith, even just once, the pearly gates will forever be closed to you." Another bitter laugh escaped him making his ribs pain him in protest.

"If I believed I would ever enter, would I have summoned one such as yourself?" A faint chuckle was heard from a set of glowing red eyes.

"Very well then, what shall my name be, and the terms for our contract?"

"Hmm, I think something ironic would work, How about Sebastian, Sebastian Michalis. And your task is to help me right the wrongs done against me. To never lie to me, and to protect me, even if it costs the lives of others." The newly dubbed Sebastian almost visibly tensed at the response, for it was so much like the one from so many years again. "Your first order?"

"Kill the Dursleys! Kill them all, and leave no evidence behind."

"Yes, My Lord."

That night the Dursleys were pulled from their beds, and forced through every beating, and mental torture they had inflicted onto Harry all of those years. They didn't survive with their minds intact. Harry meanwhile lay on the couch watching, feeling no remorse or sympathy for the sorry excuses of humans he was unfortunately related to. Sipping some of the tea that Sebastian had gotten for him, he returned to his book, ignoring the screams and pleading in the background.

-o-

He was startled awake as he was placed on a soft bed. "You must take the contract mark My Lord." Sebastian says, stepping forward.

"Is there any specifications for where it must be?" Harry asks, straightening himself up a bit.

"The closer to your eyes are preferred, it makes it easier to track should something happen." Harry hummed in thought for a second then spoke, "Place it in my right eye Sebastian." The butler nodded his confirmation before placing his hand over Harrys eye with his right hand. The placement unsettled Sebastian further, as it reminded him of Ciel.

Blinding pain shot through Harry from his eye, and he struggled not to scream as it seemed to last forever. It was agony unlike any other he had ever experienced before; like going through ten cruciatus curses all at once. As the hand was removed he fell into sweet unconsciousness.