Chapter 2 His Master, Returned

I DO NOT OWN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES, WIZARDING WORLD, NOR BLACK BUTLER/KUROSHITSUJI. IF I DID THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. THIS STORY IS BOY X BOY OR AS ITS KNOWN AS YOAI. IF YOU DONT LIKE, DONT READ.

==================================================================

Sebastian laughed wetly, loosening his hold he said, You really do the impossible Bocchan.

The queen cleared her throat breaking the twos reunion. What do I call you? Ciel asked looking at his newly discovered godmother.

You may call me Auntie Quin, and introduce me as Madame Blood, which the Queen of England calls me. She shrugs, Your choice. He nodded in agreement from his place within Sebastian's arms. I will lead you out, after you get some money. But I do expect visits, and an open invitation to the manor once renovations are done. Ciel stood up quickly followed by Sebastian, and they followed her out. Getting one last hug from his aunt, they once again started their journey.

-o-

It had been three years since his pawn went missing. He kept the letters he knew that were for the boys true friends, even if he couldn't read them. He was Albus Wolfric Brian Percival Dumbledore! Greatest wizard since Merlin himself! Pacing his office he contemplated on what to do, until the idea came to him. The Ministry had a record of every persons magical signature. It automatically added them when a new witch or wizard was born. He could take Harrys and track him that way. It was illegal, and he would suffer endlessly if caught. But he was Albus Dumbledore, he could do whatever he wanted. If it was for the greater good, so it was all okay. Popping a lemon drop in his mouth he started planning under the disgusted eyes of the trapped phoenix.

-o-

Ciel sat in his office chair reading over the last of his reports for Funtom. After taking back over the Phantomhive Estate, he was furious to find Funtom, his fathers legacy, in shambles. Rubbing his temples after putting the paper down, he leaned back in his chair. In the three years since coming back his physical appearance hadn't changed in the slightest. He was able to get his wardrobe updated for this century. He wore black shorts that went to his knees, calf high (with that garter thing) socks, a white button up shirt, a deep blue vest and neck ribbon. His eyepatch sat over his eye like always. Sebastian said that his perpetual shortness was the result of something that he couldn't yet know, or at least that was the answer two years ago. Speak of the devil and he appears he thought as Sebastian appeared, Dumbledore and his order are here Bocchan. Ciel sighed and got up, as they walked down the main staircase the front doors burst open. Dumbledore is in the front with his wand raised and is the first to notice them. With a grandfatherly smile he began.

Who might you be my boy? Also have you seen anyone else here, perhaps a seventeen year old with black hair have you? Ciel clenched his teeth, he hated this man so much. Sneering he responded.

You are very rude to be asking such questions, and not introduce yourself. You also- here he was interrupted by Molly Weasley screeching.

HE IS THE GREAT ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! LEADER OF THE LIGHT! SHOW RESPECT FOR YOUR BETTERS!

Sebastian went to step forward, but Ciel stopped him. You break into my house, he took a step down, Demand I tell you information that is no concern of yours, and you have the audacity to yell at me, telling me I am rude. Ciel looks at them coldly causing several to shiver. I do not have to do anything you say. And respect is earned not given.

Dumbledore continued with the facade. We didn't mean to insult you my boy, but this is an urgent matter, and we would appreciate you getting your parents or the person in charge here.