Friends - Part 1

You've been best friends with Taehyung since you were both three, and had managed to stay best friends all the way through everything, even BTS debut. However, you have recently lost contact a bit.

About a year after BTS' debut:

*Incoming video call from "Tae~"*

You pick up the phone to see your lifelong best friend sitting in a small office. This is the first time you've talked properly in almost a year.

You: Taehyung-Oppa?

Tae: Hey y/n!

You: Oppa, it's late...

Tae: I know. I'm sorry I haven't called you in so long. It's been so long since we've talked, I just wanted to know if my best friend is doing okay~

You: I'm good Oppa, how are you?

Tae: I'm also good. I'm really missing my best friend though...

You: It has been a while.

Tae: I know, which is why I wanted to know if you'd like to come to our next concert.

You: What?

Tae: It's this weekend. I can get you a pass so that you can come backstage to meet the members. I think you'll like them.

You: Are you sure?

Tae: I'm absolutely sure~ I've told them all about you and they all really want to meet you.

You: Oh really?

Tae: Yes really~ What do you say then?

You: I'll be there!

Tae: Ahh! Thank you so much! I miss you~ See you soon~~

During the days before leaving for the venue, you can feel both excitement and anxiousness building up inside you. You get to see your life-long best friend for the first time in ages, but will the members actually like you? What will they think of you? What if they don't actually like you?

You try not to concentrate on the slight negatives, and soon it's reached the weekend and you're at the concert venue.

The members and Taehyung are just arriving, so you stand by the entrance to greet them.

Suga: Ah! She's real!

Hoseok: He's not crazy then!

Jungkook: Nice to meet you y/n!

Namjoon: V has said so much about you.

Hoseok: We were starting to think that you might not actually exist and he's crazy

Tae: Hey!

Jimin: Once he starts talking about you, he doesn't stop y/n.

Jin: It does get a bit annoying sometimes.

Tae: I don't actually talk too much about you.

Suga: Liar.

Namjoon: He tends to go on and on for hours

Jungkook: Yoongi-Hyung where are you going?

Suga had started walking away from you and the other members, but spun round when Jungkook asked. He looked a bit flustered.

Suga: No where.

Jimin: Ah he looks embarrassed!

Suga: What! I am not!