Friends - Part 6

Yoongi's POV

Why didn't Taehyung say something to her about me? I know that he insisted on talking to her beforehand, but he must have not said anything about me at all. I don't understand. She was here. With him. She would never rub them in my face if she knew. She's not like that.

There's a knock on the bedroom door.

Taehyung: Yoongi-Hyung?

Suga: Go away Taehyung.

Taehyung: I'm sorry. I haven't disregarded what you told me at all

Suga: But you let him bring her round, so he can rub his little 'achievement' in my face.

Taehyung: No, she wanted to come round.

Suga: But you still just let them rub their whole relationship in my face

Taehyung: You know what, forget it.

Suga: Forget what?

Taehyung: I was going to see if you wanted to come out with me for a bit, but you're clearly too angry and upset

Suga: Where to?

Taehyung: The pier

Suga: Which pier?

Taehyung: The one with the ghost train.

Suga: Oh uhh... can we please go?

Taehyung: Really?

Suga: Yeah. Sorry for snapping at you yeah, can we just go.

Taehyung: Be ready in 15 minutes, then we can go.

Suga: Ok.

Your POV

It's not been a few months since you and Namjoon started dating properly, but you can't help but think about the stuff he comes out with. Sometimes he comes out with somewhat rude phrases that seem to judge you a lot, and it's started to bug you a lot. He keeps doing it.

At a concert, you stand in the crowd with the ARMIES and listen to everything that the boys have to say. Of course you especially cheer and scream when Tae or Namjoon are speaking.

Taehyung: So! ARMY! Do you remember when I told you all about my best friend?

ARMY: YEESSS
Taehyung: Well, she's here again. But not mainly for me. Namjoon? Care to talk?

Namjoon: There's nothing to say really.

You see Tae's face drop, and look at you in the crowd. The ARMIES all around you notice and start to turn to look at you.

Jimin: Don't you want to talk about her?

Namjoon: Not really.

The whole crowd starts making noises in response to this outburst, and you can feel people start to stare at you, including the members. Taehyung keeps shaking his head at you, but how are you supposed to stay there, while your boyfriend is saying stuff like that?

You turn and push through the crowd and head out of the venue, where you run all the way to your car and get in. You can hear the next song start, but you can feel yourself getting upset. You drive your car away and head straight home.

Namjoon apologises a few days later, but you decide to distance yourself from him for the rest of the day, but you end up talking to him properly after that.