Friends - Part 3

You all get up from the table, and start heading out of the restaurant. Yoongi walks behind you with his head down while Namjoon seems to have taken the lead of the pack with Jin. Hoseok has decided to walk with you again.

You come to the center of the mall, where you all stop.

Namjoon: So where are we going?

Jin: I want to go to Gustavo's to buy some cooking stuff for home.

Hoseok: I just want to go look at clothes

Jin: You could come with me. We can go clothes shopping after we've been in Gustavo's.

You: Can I come?

Namjoon: I thought you would want to come with me. I'm going straight to the unisex shops.

Suga: What about me then?

You: Oh, I kind of want to go look at some stuff that I could also get for my house.

Jin: You cook a lot?

You: Only at home

Hoseok: Why don't we all just go round as one group

Namjoon: Nah, I'd rather not

You see him glance at Yoongi, who just stares back at him.

Jin: Well, me, Hoseok and y/n are going together, so.

Suga: I'll come with you three.

Namjoon: Fine then. But can we at least go to the unisex shops afterwards

Jin: Of course

You: Let's go then

You and the boys head off altogether, and go into the cooking shop that Jin wanted to go in. You don't end up buying anything, but Jin ends up buying a few bits for the member's house. He gives the stuff he's brought to one of the security people who takes it out to the car while you carry on going round shops.

In one of the clothing shops, you spot Yoongi looking at a long shirt that he's obviously interested in buying.

You: Oppa? Do you want that?

Suga: I'm not sure yet.

You: It would look good on you

Suga: Oh uh thanks

You: Do you have enough money for it?

Suga: I'm not sure.

He doesn't make eye contact with you at all, but checks his bag, then sighs.

Suga: No. No money.

You: I'll get it

Suga: No it's fine, I don't want it

You: But...

Suga: I don't want it y/n. Thanks but no.

He walks off, leaving you next to the shirt on the rail. Hoseok sees you and saw when Yoongi walks off, and comes over to you.

Hoseok: You alright y/n?

You: I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine.

Hoseok: I saw what he did. He's just stressed and bothered about something.

You: Well what's that then?

Hoseok: I don't actually know yet. He doesn't mean to snap though.