Friends - Part 4

Once in the car, one of the security members quickly jumps in the driver's seat and drives off from the mall. You, Jin and Hoseok stay mainly silent for the duration of the ride until you're back at the member's house.

You: I might go home.

Hoseok: Oh, really?

You: Yeah, I just can't face Taehyung at the moment

Jin: Why's that?

You: He's just going to keep asking questions and I don't want to snap at him for no reason.

Hoseok: Well, at least let me drive you home then.

Jin: I'll take all of this stuff in the house. See you later y/n

You: Bye Seokjin~

Hoseok moves into the driver's seat when the security guard gets out, and you move into the passenger seat next to him. You listen to music and sing along all the way back to your house, although you're still a bit upset about what's happened.

Once at your house, Hoseok makes sure that you get inside properly.

You: Do you want to stay for a hot drink?

Hoseok: Yeah, that would be great.

You go off to make Hoseok a drink, then come back and you sit on your sofa together.

Hoseok: I'm really sorry about today y/n

You: Huh? It wasn't your fault now was it?

Hoseok: No, but they've both been acting like this so much, I just want to make sure you're okay

You: Yoongi was fine when he was inside the shop with us, but as soon as him and Namjoon were together...

Hoseok: I don't even know how that part started. I think Namjoon's a bit jealous because you got Yoongi that shirt

You: He deserved that shirt though, I just wanted to give him something

Hoseok: I know, it's just that Namjoon seems to be getting very jealous very easily these days.

You carry on talking, and about an hour later your phone buzzes, but Hoseok has your phone next to him.

Hoseok: It's Tae.

You: What has he said? (sipping your drink)

Hoseok: "Hey y/n, are you okay"

You: He probably knows about what happened today between Yoongi and Namjoon.

Hoseok: Yeah, they're probably home by now

You: Pass me the phone

Hoseok passes you your phone and you open the messages from Taehyung.

Tae~ You

Hey y/n, are you okay

Hey Oppa~ I'm alright

Jin told me about what happened at the mall

Oh really

Yeah. Both of them didn't talk to any of us when they got

home and Yoongi looked like he had been crying

Oh... I bought him a shirt.

Jin told me about that too. I think that might have been part of this

I didn't mean it to be

I know. Do you know where Hoseok is?

Yeah, he's here with me

Where are you?

At my house

Oh really! Didn't know that

Chill, we're only having hot drinks

Aha okay. Tell him to hurry up, Jin's doing food already

Will do

Okay, talk to you later y/n.

You too

You: Hoseok-Oppa, Tae says that you need to hurry up because Seokjin is doing food already.

Hoseok: Wow, that's early. I better go then y/n. Are you going to be okay?

You: Yeah, I'll be fine here.

Hoseok: Okay y/n~ I'll see you soon

You: Drive carefully!

Hoseok: I will!

He exits your house and you hear him get into his car.

You suddenly realise that you left your car at the boys' house, and decide to text Jungkook.

Kookie You

Hey Kookie~ Could you do me a favor?

Sure! Of course!

I left my car at your house, so next time I need to come

round, could you come get me?

Of course, anything for you Noona!

Thanks Kookie! I owe you one

No you don't :)

You decide to just settle down on your sofa, with a big bowl of sweet things and eat them. After a short while, you hear your phone receive a message from someone.

It's Namjoon.

Namjoon

Hey y/n. I didn't want to have to tell you this in such a weird way, but after today, I feel like I have to.

I have started to feel really strongly for you, and since meeting you for the first time, I get goosebumps every time I think about you. I don't know what's gotten into me, I just feel like I have to protect you.

I'm sorry about today. I keep feeling like I have to get you for myself before someone else does, and like I have to prove myself to you. I acted wrongly. I made a huge fool of myself and managed to embarrass you as well when you had to leave early, and I'm sorry for that. I hope that you can forgive me y/n, and give me the chance to prove how I feel to you, because you really are a wonderful person.

I feel like I have had my feelings grow so strongly towards you, that I may have to ask some important questions soon, but I don't know how you'll react to them.

The truth is... I like you y/n. I like everything about you, and I hope that you feel the same way. I will speak to Taehyung, and I will make sure that I am not stepping on toes here.

I hope to speak to you soon y/n~

The video ends and you kind of just sit there in stunned silence. After all that stupidity during the day, he decides to tell you that NOW! Of all times! You message him back saying "Let me think please" before finally giving up on trying to find something decent to watch, putting your sweet things away and heading to bed.