One

"Okay mum, yes... I love you too. Okay bye... Yes mum, mhmm, got it. Okay, see ya. I will, don't worry...  can i just go now? .... Okay, love you too. Bye mum." You took a deep, loud sigh as you hung up the phone... Finally!

You had just moved out into your own little house, it was an hours drive from your parents house, and well, your mum was just a little upset. You wanted to study psychology. The study of the human mind. You were fascinated by it! Why do people do what they do? What on earth are they thinking? You wanted to really know why...

However, the collage you wanted to attend was a while away from your parents house, leaving them behind. You weren't too bothered by it right now but your mum , that's a different story.

After finally getting all of your belongings and sorting through them, you had decorated your bedroom just how you wanted it. You had honestly dreamed of this since you were little. Having your own place and decorating it to how you like it. No one to tell you what's wrong or 'not to do it like that'. It was your own.

A few days later after settling in and having your house exactly how you wanted it, you finally got to relax and sit down. It was your first day tomorrow and you were just as excited as nervous. Two feelings that made your stomach upset when they were mixed. You decided to pick out your outfit and get everything ready so you were prepared for the big day.

It was about 9:15 PM, you brushed your teeth, did a quick night routine and climbed into your soft, comfortable bed. You really wanted an early night, after all, tomorrow was the new start to your new life. Your head became clouded with overpowering thoughts. 'I don't have any friends! I'm going to get lost, for sure! Everyone's going to look at me... Oh God! I don't want anyone looking at me!' You tried to calm yourself down a little, which proved very difficult. These thoughts made your sleep a little harder then you'd first expect. So that nice early sleep, early start thing... yeah, that wasn't going to go down so well.  

Although, after a long while, you finally fell asleep. 

--

An alarming, annoying sound awoke your sweet, soft slumber. You opened your eyes one at a time, slowly, not ready for the day to start quite yet. You let out a loud yawn that was followed by your whole body shaking. Those ones felt good. 

You swung your legs over the edge of your bed, said a sweet goodbye to it and got up to shower. You got ready for the day quite quickly, however, you knew it wouldn't always be like this. You'd eventually fall into the trap of staying in bed for 5 more minutes - that turns into 30 more minutes - and then be left rushing to get everything done. Happens every time.

You let out a long sigh and stared at your front door for a while. 'Is this really happening?' You thought to yourself. Guess it was. You walked outside, locked your door, and got into your car to drive to your new school, your new life.  

While on your way, you thought about the new adventures that awaited you. 

'This, is going to be quite a story...'

~~~~

Please read vvvv

| (A/N), Hello! Welcome! Thanks for being here. Just wanted to say this story might take a little time before it gets really interesting, but I'm hoping you'll stick around for the end results. If you haven't read my other book, check It out! And if you're here from my other yandere book, then hi. Special shout out to you guys. I hope I can get the support and love you all gave to me there. Now onward with the story. Stay happy and healthy, see ya. |