Three

'Wow'

That was the first thing you thought to yourself after that lecture. It was only your first day, but throughout the few hours that you've been here, you already knew that it was going to be a lot. 

You cleaned up your desk and put your things into your bag as everyone left the large room. You were one of the last to leave, so whilst walking down the stairs it gave the teacher an opportunity to talk to you privately. At the start of the lecture, you heard him mention his name was Mr Spriggs. 

"I hope my lecture didn't bore you too much." This teacher was a slightly older man, maybe mid 40's, he had short brown hair and very green eyes. He had a very nice, neat beard. He wore black jeans and a white button up with a sleeveless navy blue vest over it.  He looked kind and smart.

"No, It was great! I'm really excited to be here." You replied, smiling up at him. 

"I'm glad to hear it. You want to be a psychologist?" Mr Spriggs asked you. 

"Oh yes, very much. The human mind, it- well it amazes me.." You said, trailing off towards the end of your sentence. 

"I agree strongly with you." He smirked. "Well, i wont keep you any longer. Have a good day miss..." He said, waiting for a response of your name. 

"(L/N), Um, (Y/N) (L/N), sir... Have a good day." You said before leaving his classroom, quickly, in attempt to avoid awkward situations. 

Outside the room, waiting for you, was your nameless friend. She smiled once noticing you. 

"It's your first day and you're already wrapped around his finger."  She said, giggling. You were confused by her words, so in silent questioning you looked at her, waiting for an explanation. 

"That perv, he's done it with heaps of girls that go here..." You were mortified by what she had just said. "He has a wife and kid, two kids actually. It's disgusting." She finished. You stayed quiet for a while, hoping that she would say its was just a joke, but it never came.

"You're... being serious?" You asked, quietly. 

"I wish I wasn't" She replied. It sent a shiver down your spine.

"That's filthy." You said in disgust. She just laughed. You had then decided to try and avoid him, at all costs. 

The two of you walked outside and you followed your 'friend' to a seat under a tree. It  was break time so you were guessing this is where she liked to sit most days. 

"So, its kinda weird not actually knowing your name..." You started saying, curious. The two of you sat down and she just giggled to herself before saying-

"Well if you really must know, my real name is Elisabetta..." You were shocked. This girl kept confusing you more and more.

"I know, disgusting, right?" She said.

"Alright, you've gotta tell me about yourself. I'm beyond confused with you." You decided to say. She let out  a sigh before leaning back.  

"Okay okay, my name is Elisabetta Williams, but, obviously, I hate it. So just call me Eli... My mum is a religious freak! Me, on the other hand... No. I got mad at her one day and decided to dye my hair like this in hopes she'd send Lucifer on me or something. Or maybe that's not how it works?" Eli trailed off before continuing. "Anyway, she said that if i want to keep living at home, i'd need to dress how she wanted me to dress. I hate it, but i have no other choice unfortunately." 

You were taken aback by what Eli had told you, however, everything seemed to have made more sense now. 

"Wow... Well, first of all, nice to finally meet you Eli, that's um, quite a life story you got there. Seriously though, i hope everything works out okay." You said.

"Eh, yeah yeah." Eli laughed. "What about you? What's your life story, huh?" You began to tell Eli about yourself, you didn't think you were that interesting of a person, but Eli was good at listening, so you felt comfortable telling her everything. She smiled a lot, and nodded her head, and even asked some questions.  

After a while it was about time to head to your last class of the day. You and Eli finished off your conversations about each others lives and started walking together. Once she showed you to where you were meant to be, you both said your farewells. 

"You know, you're a cool dude (Y/N). See ya later."  Eli smiled and walked off down the corridors. You felt a warmth inside of yourself. Your first friend, she was great. You were happy you finally knew someone. You walked inside of your final class of the day, and suddenly realized how drowsy you felt. It was your first day, and you already wanted to go home. But, you sat down and got ready, pushing the thoughts of sleep aside... Well for as long as you could anyway. 

After a while, thoughts floated and you found yourself thinking:

'I can't wait to go to bed...'