Chapter 1

It was the first day of UA and Izuku Midoriya was freaking out. He kept rechecking his bag to make sure he had everything. Or more importantly, he wanted to make sure he had his surpressants. It was just his luck that his heat was starting right around the time of his first day. 

'fucking perfect', Izuku whined to himself, 'just what I needed. God must think I'm a joke. he must think that I'm easy to pick on. I might as well just-'

"Stop muttering damn nerd!" Bakugo spat at Izuku. He may seem as rude as usual, but bakugo was always a little nicer to izuku than he was to everyone else. Izuku thought it was because Aunt Mitsuki asked him to watch over the omega. Bakugo was one of the few people who knew Midoriya's true second gender. Over time he sort of became like a brother to the him. A rude and slightly abusive one, but a brother nonetheless. "S-sorry Kacchan," Midoriya stuttered out.

The other teen just rolled his eyes and stalked off. Midoriya sighed in relief right before he tripped over his own foot. Luckily, a bubbly girl stopped him from falling but not from feeling shame. "You're Deku right?" she asked causing him to cringe. ' why is she calling me that?'  

"Uh y-yeah. That's me," he said with a forced smile, but soon it wasn't forced anymore. This girl was really nice. Izuku still doesn't know why she was calling him, Deku, but it didn't seem like she was saying it to mock him. "W-what's your n-name?" he finally got out. He's been wondering since the entrance exams but he could never bring himself to ask.

"Uraraka Ochako, it's nice to meet you!" she said happily causing Midoriya to chuckle. "Y-yeah, it's nice to meet you too." This caused a laugh from Uraraka. Midoriya tilted his head in confusions which only make her laugh a little more. "Wha-" he began before she cut him off. "You didn't stutter as much after I introduced myself and it was cute," she said still chuckling a little bit, "I wasn't laughing at you I swear  you're just adorable." Izuku's face turned red and he tried to hide in his hands. "Th-thanks I guess?" he stuttered as they made their way to the classroom. 

Class 1A was filled with a myriad of scents. Some were so dominating that it made Midoriya's knees weak. Others were ones that reminded him of his mothers, omegan. He could smell at least three omegas in the room. Through there were probably more that were hiding their scents just like Izuku does. 

"Get your legs off the desk!" An alpha with weird hand gestures yelled at Bakugo. "Fuck off!" Bakugo retorted. Midoriya chuckled a bit. It was nice to see his childhood friend acting normal despite all the nerves of the first day. 

As he was walking to his seat with Uraraka the weird teen locked eyes with them and made his way over. Midoriya froze up as he remembered the alpha yelling at him during the entrance exams. He was expecting to be yelled at a bit but to his surprise the alpha bowed to him. "I am very sorry for being a little rude before I was judging you without even knowing you." the alpha was doing sad hand motions as he spoke. "It's f-fine. Everyone does it s-so there's n-no need to worry." Midoriya reassured. 'damn this omega side of me' midoriya cursed to himself. There was no way he could ever not forgive an alpha with the way he was. 

"I'm Iida Tenya," the alpha spoke with his hand outstretched. Izuku smiled and connected his hand with the teen. "I'm Midoriya Izuku." The three of them chatted for barely a minute before a yellow blob was on the floor at the door (I do be rhyming tho) . "Alright class get in your seats," a voice said as the blob stood up and a man stepped out of what seemed to be a sleeping bag.

The class rushed to their assignment seats, and as Midoriya was about to sit in his,he locked eyes with a boy with bi-colored hair and heterochromia eyes. He had a burn over his right eye but it somehow made him even more beautiful, if that was even possible. Midoriya quickly shook himself out of his thoughts and sat down. There was one thing, however, that weighed on his mind all throughout his teachers talking. The boy hadn't stopped staring at him. He didn't realize it at first but when Midoriya noticed the boy right as he was about to sit, their eyes locked. He had already been looking at him, and he hasn't looked away since. 

     ...

Midoriya had come last in the activities that his teacher had them do. He was holding in tears as he knew what that meant. "And I was lying before," his teacher, Mr. Aizawa, said, "No one will be expelled. It was just a logical ruse." Midoriya let out the biggest sigh of relief, he wasn't getting expelled. He wouldn't disappoint All Might, it was a moment to celebrate. Though, his relief was short lived when a certain hotheaded alpha grabbed his arm and led him away from the others. 

"What the hell was that Deku?" Bakugo seethed. Midoriya just look at the ground. What was he suppose to say? That All Might had suddenly passed down his quirk to him and now he had one of the strongest quirks in the world? No. He couldn't say anything, instead he just twiddled with his thumbs. "Dammit Deku!" Bakugo yelled, sparks flying off his hands, "When the hell did you get a quirk?" 

Midoriya's hands were shaking. "Ka-kacchan I-" was all he got out before his mouth closed shut. 'NO! You can't tell him you promised All Might. You promised yourself!' Midoriya scolded himself. "Answer me Deku." Bakugo said, but this time he didn't yell. He released a dominating scent.  A scent that was forcing, no, commanding Izuku to tell him. Midoriya's mouth opened. He was going to spill his secret that he promised he would keep. "W-well the tr-truth is I-"

"What's going on here?"

HEyyyyy. I know this story is a little weird and we haven't even got any contact between the two lovebirds yet. I just keep getting a little off topic and I keep adding details that aren't really that important. But I PROMISE that some romance is approaching~

Anyways I'm sorry I didn't do an intro i forgot to do one and I wanna publish this right now because i like it a lot so I hope you guys do too!!!

Also has your guys schools been shut down too? Like this corona virus shit is crazy. I have to do online schooling and I'm like, "no thanks hon" but we don't always get what we want. 

Anyways about the intro stuff I just wanted to tell you that this is an omegaverse and if you don't understand what that is I'll give you a quick rundown but if you want more info then please look it up. (You should look it up because I'm horrible at describing things)

So omegaverse is a world where everyone has secondary genders. Alpha, beta, and omegas. Beta's make up most of the population or 1/2 of it, they're the normal people. Alpha's make up 1/4 of the population and so do the omega's (I know that it's usually alpha's hold more of the population than omega's but for purpose of plot they are the same). Alpha's are at the top of the food chain. They're the smartest, the strongest, and they tend to have the best quirks. Now onto the omega's. Whereas the alphas are at the top, the omegas are at the bottom. Through time their social standing has risen so people have stopped discriminating against them as much as they used to. However, they are still discriminated against. 

Omegas have heats and alphas have ruts and there are fated pairs and yadda yadda.

THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOUUUUUUU. 

also tell me if i have spelling or grammatical errors those really bother me and I would like it if you would critique me.