Chapter 3

Izu's pov

It's been a week since school started and Midoriya has been trying to avoid that alpha, but he just can't seem to. Everywhere he looks Todoroki is there. He goes to eat lunch and Todoroki is at the table behind him. Why won't this super attractive alpha leave his line of sight. The worst part is, whenever Midoriya and Todoroki make eye contact Midoriya's whole face gets hotter than Endeavor's flames. It's getting so bad that Uraraka noticed something was up. "Hey Deku, do you have a crush on somebody?" She said it so innocently, but for some reason Midoriya imagined her saying it like a devil. 'H-how could she even ask that? Does she think I like someone? Cause I don't. I really don't. I have never, I will never, I-' His little inner panic attack was interrupted by Uraraka clearing her throat. "You were saying that out loud...but i understand you really don't like anyone."

Have you ever wanted to dig a hole a then jump in there and live with the bug? Because that's what Izuku wanted to do. He was so embarrassing, he wishes he could disown himself. "I-I'm sorry Idontlikeanyoneatthemomentigotalittleflusteredwhenyouaskedimsorryireactedsorudely." He said with a bow. Uraraka couldn't understand a word he said, but she figured he was apologizing so she laughed it off and said they should hurry to the lunchroom. This made Midoriya both excited and anxious at the same time. There was this tiny part of him that wanted to see Todoroki. (Like damn who doesn't want to see todoroki. He's a sight for sore eyes. he's Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful...)

SHOOOOTOOOOOOOOOO's pov hehe

Todoroki felt as if Midoriya was trying to avoid him. But that made no sense. Didn't he get thanked at their first encounter? Wasn't that good news? He didn't really understand what was happening but one thing that always boots his spirits is when he makes eye contact with Midoriya. That boy's face gets so red it even makes Todo feel a little embarrassed. It was nice to see him get so flustered, Todoroki wanted to see more of his reactions. 'No shoto! You can't be thinking like that about a boy you've spoken to once!' He shook his head. 'Yeah I guess I shouldn't. plus he's a beta and father is always like MARRY AN OMEGA and stuff so...' While the council of Todoroki's were debating what's going on, he ran into somebody. "O-oh sorry," the other person stuttered. This made Todoroki pause and look at who he ran into. It was Midoriya, and his face was very flushed. "Are you alright?" Todoroki asked actually sounding concerned. Now if he bumped into anyone else he would just mutter a small "ˢᵒʳʳʸ" before continuing on. However, he thinks Midoriya is cute so there's no way he wouldn't make sure everything is good. (Like he would help them if they dropped stuff but if they were mad or whatever he'd just be like, ˢᵒʳʳʸ, then leave)

"Ye-yeah I'm fine. W-what about you?" Todoroki really wondered how someone could be so cute. He was like a puppy (D-do you get the reference like yagami yato who. well like it isn't really a reference but like idc). "I'm alright," he said with a slight smile on his face. It really was the smallest of smiles, but when he did it Midoriya's face grew a darker shade of red. 'Wow i feel like he's steaming.' When Todoroki was about to walk off he felt a little tug on his sleeve. "Do you w-wanna sit with m-me at lunch?"

It took a second for him to process what Midoriya asked him. 'Did he ask me to sit with him? Like I'm going to eat my lunch right next to him?' 'Yeah that's what he meant. We gotta answer. We obvi saying yes, right?' 'right.' "Yeah ₛᵤᵣₑ." Todoroki's voice cracked.

LMAOOOOOO HIS VOICE BE 🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺🅸🅽🅶!!!!!! 

Anyways this chapter is like 200 words less then my last one but like this one is coming out way quicker so... like... like...aonvanfiaohfiahfia. 

Anywaysssssszzzz I hope you enjoyed because I sure did. It's also like really early in the morning and I haven't gone to bed but I need to get into a good sleeping habit because I'm going to go camping and their won't be service so I'll just have to go to bed at a normal time. But like I ain't sleeping I wanna read some s̶m̶u̶t̶.. 

^^ this Izu when Todoroki smiled

^^ this Izu when Todoroki smiled. He be like "B-bitch don't surprise me like that. >///<"

THANKS FOR 200 VIEWS, i didn't even think I'd get five lol. Tell me if I made any mistakes and byeeeee so you laterrrrr ;)