Chapter 2

Todoroki pov.
"What's going on here?" Todoroki asked as he approached the angry blonde. The blonde, what was his name again? Todoroki couldn't really remember but he thought it was Bakubitch. Well, anyways the blonde spoke back like a Chihuahua (annoying as hell) "None of you're fucking business!"

Todoroki then shifted his gaze to the little broccoli looking boy. He had been trying not to look at him because for some reason whenever he did he felt a little flustered. But Todoroki decided that he needed to man up (Kirishima who) and do it. The boy was shaking. He looked as if he was about to be murdered. Todoroki's only thoughts were 'how could this angry blonde bitch be rude to someone so cute??' (todo its because baku is a tsundere. I think that speaks for it's self like. "don't do that n-nerd" and "don't do that b-baka" are the same thing lollll)

"Do you need any help?" Todoroki said after staring at the broccoli boy for a while. The boy seemed to be shocked that someone was willing to help him. "N-no. I'm f-fine, really." The kid said quickly, but the look on his face didn't align with his words.

Bakubitch made a smile that said 'haha i won' and said, "See? Nothings wrong so fuck off!" Those words made Todoroki want to hit the blonde more than he wanted to hit his father. And that's what confused him. All day prince zuko *ahem* i mean todoroki has been drawn to the green bunny boy and he didn't know why. His first thought was fated pair but he couldn't smell any pheromones on him so he must be a beta. (only alphas and omegas can be fated pairs with each other don't ask me why. poor betas fate hates them) So Todoroki decided to ignore the boy. Couldn't be that hard could it? Todoroki has been ignoring people all his life so now shouldn't be any different. But when the blonde dragged that cute bunny away before Todoroki knew it he was interrupting their conversation (wow stalker much. yoonbum who)

"I don't believe you." he said in his usual deadpan voice. "well, even if you are telling the truth isn't it time to get back to class. Or are you two planning on skipping?" This seemed to grab bakubitch's attention. 'wait was it's name bakuhoe??' (todo thought this it wasn't me) He made a loud 'tch' before waking off with his baggy pants. 'Doesn't he have a belt?' Todoroki pondered.

"U-umm thanks for h-helping me out," the cute boy stuttered. For some reason he is happy that the cute one thanked him but he doesn't know why he's being thanked. 'How did I help him??' "You're welcome." Todo said anyways not knowing how else to respond. "What's your name?" he said with some urgency in him tone. (this man doing tone other then monotone?? how my kids grow so fast. he still needs to learn some conversation skills tho like he's so awkward) "Midoriya Izuku," the cute boy said without stuttering, "didn't we do self introductions earlier today? Your name is Todoroki right?"

Todoroki paused 'wait that's why everyone was saying their names?' "Yeah my names Todoroki, and I must've missed that part of class..." since he knew he was lying he quickly added, "let's go to class we don't wanna be late." and literally rushed off faster then Iida's recipro burst like 🏃💨💨

...

Midoriya was confused. Earlier he was so scared he thought he might die, then this weird straight faced kid comes over and he's suddenly kinda happy? What is this, a romance manga?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anyways Todoroki was lying when he said that he missed the self introductions because Midoriya could feel him staring at him during the whole class period. And that wasn't even the worst part of it all. For some ungodly reason Midoriya was a-att-at-ATTRACTED to him. His mom always gave him the talks but he always disregarded them because he thought he would be a virgin forever (poor izu was never gonna get that dick, a haha but now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
but now he's thinking about someone in that way and it scares him. He thought that being a omega didn't matter. Sure sometimes alphas scents made him weak in the knees but he'd never felt attracted to them (thotsuki punching air rn). It was a first. But even though this attraction scared him, it also excited him. 

...

Deku walked into class with a small smile on his face. Bakugo looked at him in surprise wondering why he was happy. Usually after they talk Deku looks like he's going to cry but not today. That's when Bakugo looked at the bicolored kid and saw him smirking at him. They remained eye contact for a while. The half and half bastards face was screaming 'actually I win bitch'

HELLOOO. I'm sorry that this took me so long to update. To be honest I kind of forgot that I actually uploaded this. I have so many drafts that I write and never publish so I  forgot I actually did it. Sometimes i even surprise myself

Also if you're wondering why the writing style seems so different is because i forgot what i was going to do initially. So now I'm going to do what I want to do now (does that even make sense loll) . Also Todoroki was so weird but I loved him like that. Like face be like 😐 but his mind be like 🤪🥴🥺👶🧑‍🦯🏃‍♀️✨🛸👀🤩🥳🤨😏😏😏🤯🙄😲

anyways thanksss for readingggg and sorry it was so short i have writers block that's why this is so crack. Also like tell me if i made mistakes cause I just found like 5 without even looking.

This is Todoroki wondering why Bakuhoe Don't wear a belt.