chapter 15

After a while the 10th question was then being announced everyone went tense. Hisashi whines slightly but huffs 'this is it' he thought "there are three rules, rule number 1 your free to choose not to take the question in other words you'll fail aswell as your teammates" ibiki states.

'Oh geez' hisashi trembles at the smirk and laugh of ibiki. Hisashi clenched his fists "10th and final question if you want to leave raise your hand"

Then more people asked to go out and left "naruto" hisashi mutters softly "don't give up naruto" hisashi mutters then sees him raise his hand and his eyes widen. Sasuke, sakura, and hinata gasped at the decision.

Naruto then slams his hand onto "dont underestimate me I dont give up and I don't run away" he yelled. 'Naruto!' He smiled happily they then waited to see if anyone else are decided to leave or not. Till it was official that they all pass the first exam.

Leaving everyone surprised they were confused but ibiki explain the much he could and it was on to the second stage. "Head ups boys and girls I'm your proctor anko mitarashi let's go!" She yelled out.

"When I'm through with them more then half will be eliminated" anko states with a smirk "this is going to be fun" she smiled.
"Get ready for tomorrow first thing in the morning! Your dissmissed"

Hisashi walks out of the place with a shaky pace. Sasuke went to him and put a hand on his shoulder "you okay?" Sasuke asked hisashi shrieks then sighs lightly and nods with a shrugg "good....enough" he states. "Come on let's go get some rest and food" sasuke puts his hands in his pocket bringing Hisashi's hand in with one of his hands when they were alone.

Hisashi blushed lightly and looked away "you sure your okay" sasuke asked again being worried. Hisashi puffs his cheeks out and nods "hm hm" he grumbles with a pout. Sasuke sighs and smiled lightly "good then go check in with Kakashi first"

Hisashi nods as he went to meet up with Kakashi "oh your here what is it this time let me guess, sleepover at sasuke's?" Kakashi smirks under his mask making hisashi blush and look down with a huff "mmmm"

"Go ahead but dont forget your medicine" Kakashi states hisashi smiled and nods as he then made his way to sasuke's place

Next morning
Hisashi looked around and then at the fence with the forest in it. "This is the location for the second exams" anko states "also known as the forest of death" she smirks making hisashi tremble for the 100th time.

"Forest of death?" Naruto mutters as a breeze blew in. Hisashi then heard shuffling and looked down at a familiar box crawling towards naruto "hmm?" Naruto looked over then tries walking away but it kept following him making hisashi giggle.

In popped out moegi, udon and konohamaru they were there for an interview. "Hmm?" Hisashi raised a brow and watched them. "Its for the academy newspaper about the chunin exams and stuff" konohamaru states

Anko went to them "hey! What are you doing your holding up the exam" she states "well they said they were interviewing for the academy news paper" naruto explained "oh yeah about that" anko chuckles "10 minute break!" She yelled.

Then the interview started till naruto went ahead and told about his team and it was Hisashi's turn

Then theres hisashi Tokoyama
I guess I really can call him my friend! He doesn't talk much but his actions really do explain most of himself. Hes cool! And not a jerk like sasuke and really icey and stuff.

Hisashi sat next to sasuke as they watched naruto talk but didn't hear anything

It the end "knock em dead boss!" Konohamaru states "good luck guys" moegi smiled as they all left and wished them luck.

Then it was time to get ready "soon enough you'll get to see why they call it the forest of death" anko smiled. Naruto puts his hands on his hips and mocked around "well I ain't scared" naruto states "really?" Anko smiled then threw a kunai and threw it pass naruto.

She was creeping naruto out then a creepy woman gave back the kunai with her tongue. "Thanks grass ninja" anko states. Hisashi watched them carefully "you all will have to read and sign this" anko states as she passed the signing papers.

She then explains the terrains then began with the exam explaining "you'll have to get heaven and earth scroll, 24 teams one half will search for the heaven scrolls and the other and earth scroll. You must bring both to the tower" anki states "the test had a time limit five days"

They then explained the rest

Hisashi was reading the paper on a rock and gulps slightly as he read. 'I want to become a great ninja someone strong enough to find my village' he thought in his head and huffs then signs 'I'm going to regret this' he whines softly then it was time to exchange the scrolls and other

The team exchanged their papers then got a heaven scroll confident enough "go to your gates and when they open the test is on!" Anko huffs.

They had gate 12 "alright! We can do this! I'll hit twice as hard" naruto yelled. Hisash huffs as he took of his cloak and tied it around his waist. "Hmmph" he huffs in determination then they waited

"The second test has already begun!" Anko yelled as everyone were let in .

Team seven heard the first screams making hisashi jump "I dont trust this place" sakura mutters "it's fine sakura nothing to be scared of" naruto states. Hisashi nods in agreement as he looks around the place and held onto sakura's arm.

"Uh I gotta ya know" naruto went to a spot and was about to pee but sakura stopped him "not in front of me ya dont!" Sakura yelled. Naruto was then done and popped out "man that was alot i wrote my own name" 'naruto' chuckles till sasuke saw something wrong and hits naruto making him fly into a tree.

Sakura gasped in confusion as he looked at hisashi who's kekkei genkai was activated "sasuke what's wrong?" Sakura mutters. "Yeha what" assume then kicked naruto again and again till he jumps up to avoid it but gets beat down.

They both then fought, hisashi went to sakura and stood protectively in front of her "what's wrong hisashi?" She asked. "Sasuke what are you doing!?" Sakura yelled. Hisashi glanced at her and huffs "take...look closely" hisashi states.

"What did you do with naruto!" Sasuke yelled "but i am naruto" 'naruto' yelled back "there were the scar on your cheek" assume glared making the fake naruto realize it.

The naruto poofed into a shinobi "alright fine then so what which of you have it" they grunt "i'll l take both of you down instead" they said and attacked.

Comment/vote/ya read/ hope ya enjoyed
I want candy
Tim is out!