chapter 16

Sasuke then attacked and used flower Phoenix jutsu, hisashi then throws a kunai towards naruto to cut the rope around him.

"Watch out hisashi and sakura!" Sasuke yelled then lands on the floor. The shinobi went away bleeding

They then all settled, hisashi sighs as he wipes the blood off sasuke. "We have to make a password so that we know who's who" sasuke states. "What kind?" Naruto asked "a secret one dont trust anyone who doesn't know it" sasuke states then told the password.

"Alright then I'll take the scroll" sasuke stated. Naruto felt something cut him and a huge wave of wing blow. Hisashi used a ice dagger to try and stay still and not fly off.

Hisashi looked around for the others and spots them. He sees sasuke and sakura saying the password perfectly, "state password" assume turns to hisashi making him jumps "mmhm!...." hisashi looks down then starts panick and trailing his arms around in panick that he forgot the password and started to cry.

Sasuke sighs and smiled lightly "its okay hisashi I know its you" he mutters and went to the crying boy patting his head making hisashi blush abit. Sakura squealed at this "awe such cute friends" she gushed then naruto pops out "you guys okay?" Naruto ran to them.

"Say the password first before you step anything further" sakura yelled. Hisashi stiffens up instantly at the evil chakra he was sensing. "Oh okay" naruto smiled then says the password perfectly. Sakura sighs sasuke then smirks and threw a kunai at the naruto and naruto dodged it and fell.

"What was that!?" Naruto yelled "he got the password right!" Sakura huffs "that's just it the naruto we know wouldn't remember one bit of it" sasuke states. "Come on out"

Naruto smirks and licked his lips making hisashi look at him in disgust "are you the clever one" it poofs into the weird tongue woman. "Your clever" she smirks

"Is this what you need? It really would look great with your heaven scroll" she teased then swallowed the earth scroll. Hisashi gasped abit "well one of us will certainly have both scrolls and the other dead" she states.

Hisashi then was dragged into a strong and horrifying vision. He started to tremble and cry he fell to his knees, He looked at the other two "sa-sasuke....sakura" he mutters softly to see his friends down. Sasuke turns to his friend 'hisashi' he thought in his head.

Hisashi stood up and huffs "go...away!" He yelled as he trembles. He was still shaken up the woman only laughs "your paralyzed with fear" she smirks. Hisashi huffs and picked his kunai up abit but drops it and cried softly the poor boy being scared.

He covered himself with his cloak, sasuke then tried to move himself then went to grab his kunai and stand up. The lady smirks "very good now what?" Sasuke looked at her in shock still trembling. The lady threw her kunai at the three there paralyzed in fear.

Hisashi pressed his hand on the floor and made a wall of ice in front of them as sasuke grabs both sakura and jumped away. The kunai getting stuck in Hisashi's ice "impressive so that's how its gonna be" the woman states.

Sasuke pants aswell as hisashi who's eyes were over flowing with tears. He then looks towards sasuke and looked worried then went to him. "Sasuke" sakura mutters. Hisashi took the kunai out of sasuke's leg and then went ahead and healed as much of it as he could, he wasn't exactly good at it but he stopped the bleeding.

"Mmhm" hisashi huffs and wipes his eyes slapping him repeated but all gentle. "That wound was deep will you be" sakura was interrupted by sasuke's hand telling her to keep quiet.

Hisashi heard as snake aswell as sakura "snake!" Sakura cried out. They then moved out of the way "dammit!" Sasuke huffs as the snake went after him "no! Go away!" Sasuke said in a panicked tone. "Sasuke" hisashi cried out hisashi threw an ice dagger at at snake and killed it.

Sasuke pants as he kept his sharingan on the lady came out of the snake. Hisashi panicked even more and was gonna start to cry again but hold it in till the women stretched as much as a snake would around a branch towards sasuke who screamed.

Then kunai and ninja stars were thrown at the snake woman. Hisashi's breath hitched as he looked up to see naruto "sorry I'm late" he smiled.
"Naruto" sakura and hisashi cried out

"What was that password again?"