chapter 6

They were then off to the akatsuki's layer

"Stop here we'll be taking a break here" Kakashi states as he looked towards Hisashi's arm it was frozen from the inside out and needed to heat itself up or else it'll shatter.

"Why do we have to stop!" Naruto yelled and started to rant "naruto our pace is off since we faced off with that bogus itachi" Kakashi states "we need rest, hisashi does I can see that his hand is frozen, if we go in with him like that and us in no good shape either we'll never get to gaara"

Hisashi frowns "i-im fine" he mutters but sighs turning away. Naruto looked at hisashi then Kakashi and sighs "fine" he sighs.

Kakashi nods then went ahead and heats Hisashi's arm up "you really have to be careful hisashi" he shook his head "i-i know"

Hisashi sighs as he then layed on the ground and slept peacefully.

"Kiraaa" a small hisashi ran up to his sister who was talking to itachi "what is it hisashi?" Akira asked as she kneeled down to her brother and smiled lightly.

"Hm" hisashi showed his broken horse toy and sniffs "aw its okay" akira smiled and ruffles Hisashi's hair and then fixed Hisashi's toy with her own ice making it better. Hisashi gasped in awe and smiled as he took the horse then gave his big sister a big hug before he ran back to sasuke who was waiting outside.

  it was time to go hisashi woke up quickly and got out of his blanket and was up and ready to go.

Hisashi took a deep breath then jumped on and off the tree branches. Hisashi frowns lightly as he didn't sense anything "i-i cant sense th-them" hisashi mutters and furrows his brows.

Naruto frowned even more as his mind flashed to a younger him and a small gaara

Naruto gaining iruka-sensei, hisashi, sakura, sasuke, and Kakashi while lil gaara had no one. Naruto ends up gaining more and more but little gaara was still all alone

His vision just flashed to see a small hisashi who was swarmed by his own people with all the attention he needed but chains latched onto him as he sat there and cried. Before they faded away to see hisashi only having sasuke, then naruto, sakura and Kakashi as well as the the main and second branch of the hyuga aswell as all his other friends

While gaara was still left alone.

Naruto growled as he then went faster in fustration "I'm coming gaara" he stated. Hisashi looked at naruto and nods

"Naruto not so fast!" Sakura yelled, hisashi felt himself go fast aswell but slowed down at sakura's yell. "S-sorry" hisashi mutters

"What is the matter with those two? One is so determined and the other at least making the right choice and staying calm about it, by are they so obsessed with him" chiyo asked.

"They both are jinchuriki like gaara, they know or understand each other in a way, naruto and hisashi both understand gaara, both in different perspectives" Kakashi explained.

"Naruto was looked down on as a pest and was all alone for a long time, meanwhile for hisashi he had all the attention both gaara and naruto would want, but it was only just a huge lie to keep hisashi from going violent as most in his clan feared. He was only there chained to his clan not by respect or love but fear"

Kakashi sighs as he looked at hisashi who sighs and fixes his hair. "One could only have so much attention" Kakashi mutters "bribery fear was just all hisashi had"

Chiyo looked at hisashi and frowns "that boy has had everything but nothing at the same time" she mutters "those who are jinchuriki would be treated the same way in ever village."

A small hisashi hicced softly as he stood next to a quietly crying naruto and a crying gaara on the other side of them.

"That's why naruto is determined he and hisashi know gaara's pain and are willing to save him no matter what" Kakashi looked towards naruto.

Hisashi had been listening then turned to the two and smiled lightly "a-and because....h-hes our f-friend" he states making chiyo's eyes to widen in awe. Hisashi turns away and kept going

  They had then arrived to see guy's team had arrived. "Naruto sakura!" Lee smiled "hisashi" neji mutters with a light blush at looking at the male before him. Hisashi smiled lightly and waved to them "late as usual Kakashi" guy sensei sighs. "We had a little trouble" Kakashi states.

"Well?" Naruto growled neji turns to him and furrowed his brows. They introduced granny chiyo then planned, hisashi looked up at the bolder with the barrier on it.

Neji was in charge of seeing what was going on inside. "I cant...explain what's going on in there" neji mutters "what is it?" Naruto yelled shaking neji abit.

"Let go of me" neji mutters ass he deactivated his byakugan. "I cant explain with words" he looked down. Hisashi frowns lightly and puts a hand on neji's shoulder.

Guy then proceeds to try and break through but it was one touch barrier. "That is one steady barrier" he mutters

"Seems two of them are jinchuriki" sasori (idk of its spell like that but) chuckles evilly

"I want the jinchurikis alive"

"They are ones, ones of opposites ones first to bark and the other doesn't bark at all" itachi explains so little of the jinchuriki.

Everyone was given a certain tag to go to, hisashi nods as he took a head set on since he had snatched it out of curiosity "O-okay" hisashi mutters before jumping really high in fright and pain in the ears when he heard a "testing do you read me" That pierced through his ear "o-oww" he whines lightly turning to lee.

"Lee your microphone is up to loud" tenten hissed. "A thousand apologize" lee cried out only pricing everyone else's ears "gah!" Hisashi yelps.
"Lee the mic" guy cried out.

"Thank you" Hisashi's voice pierced threw the others ears. "Hisashi!" Tenten cried out and whines making hisashi turn bright red in embarrassment "i-im sorry!" He cried out shocking everyone he  then lowered the mic down.

"Heheh" hisashi smiled lightly and covered his face feeling like he was gonna cry out of embarrassment so he took off the set and gave it back to guy "i-ill s-stick with them" hisashi mutters  "hmm" neji went to him with a small smile "its okay" he states still feeling the ring in his ears.

"Alright then team guy" guy sensei put his hand in and hums loudly for the others hands "oh right" lee nods and placed his hand. Guy sensei turned to  neji and tenten "not a chance" neji huffs crossing his arms and turns away but tenten put her hand in.

Guy sensei only hummed loudly till he got neji too. Neji blushed in embarrassment 'dammit old man why in front of hisashi' neji huffs in his head.

Hisashi giggled lightly "awe man that was awesome" naruto cried out as he saw guy sensei's team leave "we should do that" naruto states putting his hand out

"I rather die"

"Me too"

"Not a chance"

"Nuh uh"