𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 » 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

"This is so ridiculous," Tom huffed as he wrapped his Slytherin scarf around his neck. "I see no point in this, she knows she's good." Tom didn't want to go to the quidditch game to support Bela, but she had begged Nova and Nova wanted to go. Tom didn't have to go, but he wanted to be around Nova, so that was his final choice.

"Are you talking to yourself, Tom?" Nova asked as she walked into the common room. She was wearing Tom's backup scarf because everyone was given two. Tom turned to look at her in his scarf and he suddenly felt fuzzy. It was just a scarf, why was it making him feel so many emotions at once.

"Yes, you're driving me mad." He responded and Nova giggled, fixing his scarf for him. "I never wear scarves."

"It's okay. People wrap them weirdly sometimes so it's fine." Nova smiled and Tom went completely weak. "Now we have to hurry because all the good spots are gonna be taken." She said, lacing her hand into his and dragging him out of the common room.

"Why did you want to come? Townes knows she's good." Tom said as he followed Nova. There was a large crowd rushing towards the quidditch field, and the line to get in was long too. "Do we have to pay?"

"It's nice to show support, and yes, we have to pay," Nova said and Tom growled, knowing he didn't have money to just throw around. His mother died during childbirth, she left him what little she had to her name. His bastard father would never loan him any money. "Tom, are you okay?" Nova asked, noticing how cold Tom's eyes were.

"I don't really have the money to pay for this." He confessed, looking at Nova, just the sight of her calming his nerves. Nova thought for a minute and she hummed, taking his hand and pulling him away from the long line. "Where are we going?" He asked and Nova just winked and shushed him. They stopped to buy some snacks before continuing on their way.

Bela was the one who showed Nova this cliff, having used it to watch the practices before she got on the team. The two girls would sit there and do their homework. Once they arrived, Tom realized just how great of a view they actually had of the game.

"How did you find this?" He asked, noting to himself that he should show her some of the secret places he's found at Hogwarts.

"Bela liked coming here to watch practices. I'm sure she uses it to watch the other teams practice now because she somehow knows their every move. She's really good." Nova smiled and then took her coat off, laying it on the ground so she could sit on it. Tom copied her movements and they both sat and watched the game from their own little area. No-one was bumping into him or yelling in his ear, it was just him and Nova, how he liked it.