Molly's World

Characters:

Molly Dorazil (17)

Mitchell Dorazil (17)

Jon Dorazil (15)

Adam Dorazil (11)

Tanner Dorazil (10)

Josh Dorazil (4)

April Wolfe (36)

Sean Wolfe (39

Dakota Harris (18)

Sarah Allen (17)

Tessa Blake (17)

Daniel Harris (17)

Cody Jericho (17)

Description:

                Molly Dorazil is just your average seventeen-year-old high school student. That is until she starts hanging out with Dakota and his friends. They do the things that you wouldn't dare do. They are the ones who everybody stares at in awe. Well, with their flawless skin and perfect personalities, who wouldn't? Are the vampires? HELL TO THE NO! Molly's love life hasn't been very active ever since the accident, but that soon changes when Dakota starts to show interest in her.

FAQ:

When will I be uploading?

                A: Probably on the weekends, usually around midnight. You'll be lucky if I upload on the week, sorry.

Will there be a sequel?

                A: No, I don't do sequels.

How can I contact you?

                A: PM me.

Chapter 1: The new town

                I dropped my suitcase as I flipped the switch on in my new bedroom. My eyes scanned the room as I turned the corner and came face to face with a pearl white door. Anticipation hit me as I pushed it open and looked into the bathroom. Gee, another one. There had to be at least six bathrooms in this house, and I'm only on the second floor. Along with my five brothers, I didn't want to move. Though, I like Orangeburg, I also liked it in North Dakota. My friends were devastated when I had told them that my mother was forcing my family to Orangeburg. The whole time coming here, I slept. Well, tried. My twin brother, Mitch, was pestering me the entire car trip down here. God, my brothers are annoying, but I love them so much. They mean the world to me and I have no idea who I would be today without them.

                Leaving the bathroom, I unlocked my suitcase and set it on my bed. My hands reached for the fan, because it was starting to get a little warm in my room. "Molly! Hurry up! I have to use the bathroom!" My Mitch yelled, his voice ringing in my ears.

                I opened my bedroom door and narrowed my eyes. "There's, like, six other bathrooms, dumbass!"

                He lifted his eye brows and smirked. That smirk is always on his face, along with my other brothers. "Don't be so mean, Molly. I wasn't being mean to you."

                "You were being a smartass," I rested my hand on the door as he grinned at me.

                "Your mom's being a smartass," He muttered before walking away.

                I sighed before yelling, "She's your mom too!"

                I rolled my eyes and shut my door, and then continued to unpack my suitcase. There were two more suitcases of my clothes downstairs in the moving van, so I would have to hurry. There were also tons of boxes of my own belongings that would soon go on the shelves that my mom bought me.