Molly's World-Chapter 2-Being the new girl is never fun at first

Chapter 2-Being the new girl is never fun at first

                I tried to keep my eyes up as I walked in the hallway, but it was hard because I had to look down at my locker number so I would know where to go in the school. I had locker 2022, apparently next to the ninth grade science class room. My hands moved up to the lock on my locker. My index finger spun to the right and then to the left and back to the right. The lock clicked open and I put my brown jacket on the hook inside of the locker. Mitch had gone to the office shortly after me, because he was walking in there just as I was walking out.

                I shoved my bag into the locker, pausing to grab a notebook and a pencil. I slid my brown jacket off of my arms and hung it on the hook inside the locker. I turned around as I shut the locker and looked both ways in the hallway. The bell had just rung and people were already in their first hour classes, so I rushed down the hall and looked for the Mr. Greenaway's senior advanced algebra class. I found it a couple of hallways over and slowly opened the door, not knowing what to expect.

                As soon as I opened the door, everyone in the room was looking at me with wonder. The teacher automatically stopped what he was writing on the board and stared at me. I felt very uncomfortable at the moment, and I hesitantly shifted my feet and cleared my throat. Well, that got their attention. The teacher looked away and went to his desk, picking up a piece of paper.

                "Class, this is Molly Dorazil. She just transferred here from North Dakota, so make her feel welcome, please," Mr. Greenaway said and I smiled at the class, not showing my teeth. "You can have a seat next to Tessa."

                A girl with dark hair and dark skin waved at me, so I assumed that was Tessa. At least I might make one friend today.

                "Hi," Tessa whispered as soon as I sat in the chair next to hers. She had a big grin on her face as she spoke. "I'm Tessa Cody."

                "Molly Dorazil," I whispered back and tried to focus on what the teacher was saying at the front of the board.

                "How do you pronounce your last name?" She whispered again and I sighed, and then turned to face her.

                "Doe-ra-zill," I said and she smiled.

                "That's a cool name, I like it."

                "Thank you."

                "Mmm-hmm," She said and then pulled out a piece of paper. She wrote something quickly on it, and then pushed the paper towards me.

                Can I see your schedule?

                I read what the paper said again before pulling out the paper that the office lady had given me. Tessa snatched it out of my hands and smiled as her eyes roamed all over the paper. She wrote on the piece of notebook paper again and I read what she wrote.

                We have almost all of the same classes except for second, fifth, and sixth hour.

                Cool, I wrote back and started to 'write' down notes in my notebook.

                "Okay, class your assignment is on the board, it is due tomorrow," Mr. Greenaway smiled. "So get started."

                He smiled once more at the class and went over to his desk. He flipped a switch on the clock on his desk and the radio turned on. Tessa hummed quietly to herself as she wrote down the answers to her assignment.

                I sighed and closed up my notebook, moving my index and pinkie finger to the rhythm of the song that was playing on the radio. As if on cue, the bell rang. I quickly got up before Tessa could start another boring conversation with me. I ran out into the hall and bumped into my twin, Mitch.

                "Molly!"

                "Mitch!"

                He narrowed his eyes. "Watch where you're going."

                "Dude, do you really want to go there?" I asked and put my hand on my left hip, trying to look intimidating. Obviously it didn't work very well.

                "Molly, just stay the hell away from me," He said and I noticed two other guys our age were standing next to him. One of them was...very very cute.

                "Don't be an asshole, Mitch. God," I said before walking off. But he pulled me back. "Let me go," I growled at him, my eyes narrowed to slits.

                I knew that Mitch could be a total ass but he's never been like this before. "Tell mom I'm not coming home tonight."

                I raised my eyebrows. "Ooh, already found a couple of losers to smoke pot with?"

                He hissed, "Shut up, just tell mom, alright?"

                "Whatever."

                And with that, he pushed me away.

****

I know that it's not very much, but I couldn't think of anything else to put into this chapter. And its Christmas so..i need to get off.

VOTE

COMMENT

FANNN!!!!!!!!::D

Thank you.