Chapter 5: Tease

Chapter 5: Tease

Jungkook brought him in the car, he carefully set Taehyung beside the passenger seat. Jungkook hopped in the driver's seat, fastening his seatbelt and starting the engine.

"Where would you bring me?" Taehyung asked curiously whole fastening his seatbelt as well.

"In my place." Jungkook simply.

"Why not in somewhere else? Like arcade? Mall? Park?" Taehyung inquired rolling his eyes.

"You're injured, remember?" Jungkook retorted.

"Yeah, but your house is not a good option either." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Yoongi hyung was in my house, he can treat your injury. He's a medic student." Jungkook explained.

"Come on, don't ruin the fun. I barely skip classes, entertain me." Taehyung groans crossing his arms.

"I'm not a clown to entertain you." Jungkook replied sarcastically.

"But you look like one tho." Taehyung snickered.

"Really? Do you want me to entertain you? In my bed, I'm pretty good about that, what do you think so?" Jungkook smirked and glance at Taehyung with his seductive eyes.

"There's no way I would agree with your shit, asshole!" Taehyung grumbled.

"Then shut the fuck your mouth before I throw you away out of my car." Jungkook soughed.

"Let's just go somewhere else!" Taehyung whines throwing a tantrum.

"And what the fuck is your reason?!" Jungkook snapped wanting to hit his head on the steering wheel.

"Your house is so boring! I rather want to get thrown away rather than to get raped!" Taehyung replied huffing.

"Stop acting like a baby, you're so annoying!" Jungkook groaned and stopped when the red light comes.

"But you told me I'm your baby" Taehyung pouted holding Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook looked at him with a poker face while Taehyung was fluttering his eyes.

"If I'm not wrong, babies like to be carried and sit on a lap. Why don't you sit on my lap and ride me instead? I can carry you and fuck you on my wall until you scream and lost your voice." Jungkook snickered.

"Asshole pervert!" Taehyung groans punching Jungkook's arm.

"You can choose if you want, we can do it right now. My car is tinted no one will see us." Jungkook smirked winking at him.

"Shut up and just drive, I don't want to hear your voice." Taehyung grumbled leaning his head on the door.

"Whatever you say, boo~" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung cursed under his breath with a pout on his lips. Jungkook looked at him, he cooed at the cute sight beside him. Suddenly he felt fingers intertwining to his. He glance at Taehyung who was playing with his fingers. He simply shook his head and let the boy play his fingers.

After an hour passed, they arrived at Jungkook's house. Jungkook went out of his car and opened the door car for Taehyung.

"Carry me again, peasant." Taehyung smirked.

"I would accept that my prince, but kiss me first as a payment." Jungkook retorted.

"Don't forget it's your fault why I can't walk, be a peasant to me right now. You're lucky I didn't ask you to pay for your damage." Taehyung replied.

"Just kidding, why do you have to be so mean?" Jungkook sighed in defeat.

He carried him again like a bridal style. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's nape and snuggled his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck, he won't lie, he loves Jungkook's scent. It's addictive for him.

He wasn't even surprised why most of the people were simply over him, he understand the reason why they are falling in love with Jungkook.

"Why do you have to be so ugly?" Taehyung muttered on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"As if you're beautiful." Jungkook mocked.

"Of course, I'm not, as far as I know, I'm handsome." Taehyung chuckled.

"And you're heavy as fuck." Jungkook teased.

"I'm not, you're just weak." Taehyung provoked.

He gasped when Jungkook slammed his back on the door. He looked at him with wide eyes open.

"Maybe you'll learn your lesson once I fuck you and let you watch and feel this door creaking while I'm thrusting inside you." Jungkook smirked.

"Shut up! Can't you just stop speaking about sex? It's disgusting to hear, my innocent ear doesn't want to listen to you anymore!" Taehyung grumbled covering both of his ears.

"Innocent my ass." Jungkook grinned cupping Taehyung's ass and pinched them.

"Yahhh! Ewww! Pervert!" Taehyung yelled pushing Jungkook away causing him to fell to the ground.

However, Jungkook just chuckled, loving the way he teased the boy.

"Ouch! That hurts! I-It's not funny!" Taehyung said with a crack in his tone.

Jungkook squats down, holding both of his cheeks.

"Now, just be quiet and listen to me. Next time you fell to me." Jungkook giggled pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung curses under his breath, rolling his eyes and killing Jungkook in his mind.

Jungkook carefully carries him and they went inside his house.

"Hey, Tae." Yoongi greeted him

He looks like he is used to their behaviors.

"Hey, hyungie" Taehyung greeted him back while Jungkook put him on the couch.

"What happened? Jungkook told me you got injured? Did he hurt you?" Yoongi asked him while sitting in front of Taehyung with a little chair.

"Asked that bullshit man, what a bipolar." Taehyung muttered and pointed to Jungkook.

Jungkook just left and went to the kitchen to drink water since he was a little bit exhausted.

"What's wrong with both of you? Did you two fight again? What's the reason?" Yoongi asked sighing, he was sure that the two will fight later and they will annoy him.

His instinct can feel their burning stares through his back.

"I told you to ask that asshole man! If he shouldn't be careless, this won't happened to me. He's clumsy and annoying." Taehyung grumbled annoyed.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook but Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder acting like he hasn't done anything. He just sat down on the other couch turning on the TV to watch.

Meanwhile, Yoongi simply shook his head and proceeded to massage Taehyung's ankle.