Chapter 26: Admit

Chapter 26: Admit

Jinjoo has been expelled from the University. Her left eye has a black eye while her lips were bleeding. She was really confident that Jungkook and Jimin wouldn't hurt her because she was a 'girl' but she was wrong when the two punched her face in sync.

Taehyung can't believe what they did, he just swallowed hard when he witnessed that. Jungkook and Jimin were punished to do community service for 1 week.

Now, the two were currently brooming the ground hallways of their University. Taehyung was sitting on the round bench, watching them.

"It's your fault why we're doing this. Why did you punch her eyes? You know it will leave mark on her." Jimin grumbled scooping the dried leaves.

"Why did you punch her lips? I was aiming for that." Jungkook retorted.

"Of course, to shut her up. She's annoying." Jimin replied.

"That's what I want to but you aimed first." Jungkook uttered.

"It's your fault because she's one of your flirts." Jimin snickered.

"There's no way I would bang to her, she's ugly." Jungkook answered back.

"Don't act innocent, your the one who should do this not me." Jimin tsked.

"Can both of you shut up? Seriously, it's both of your faults. I already stopped you two but you still did it." Taehyung sighed smacking his forehead.

"It's because she hurt you!" They both said in unison.

"I know, but she's Y/N sister, I bet she'll get mad at me. She will blame me." Taehyung stated.

"Let her get mad, she's ugly when she's mad." Jimin giggled.

"Two of you seriously have time to tease her? I wonder what's wrong with both of you? You're lucky the principal didn't suspend you." Taehyung muttered.

"Of course, being handsome is the key." Jimin winked.

He fist-bumped with Jungkook who smirked knowing what Jimin's meant. Well, they just flirt with the principal and said many sweet words to her which literally worked. They just tried but didn't expect their tricked will work.

"These two dorks." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

When their class finally ended, Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung near the gate. He was leaning his back to his car while whistling a song. He ignored those stares from students. He was looking so hot with his veiny arms.

He looked at the gate and he saw Taehyung waving to him with Jimin beside Taehyung. A smile formed on his lips and his eyes brightened when he saw his loved one.

He opened his arms which Taehyung understands. He ran towards Jungkook, hugging him tightly.

"How's the result of your exam? Mine was pretty good." Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung pulled away, looking at him with his boxy smile.

"I was second who got the highest score." Taehyung replied.

"You did a great job, congratulation." Jungkook retorted ruffling his hair.

"Jimin hyung also did a good job, he's the highest. I mean, I expected that but it is still mindblowing, he kept his place for four years. He's so awesome." Taehyung uttered amused.

"Do you want some tea?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung retorted confused.

"Do you know that Jimin and Yoongi hyung are dating?" Jungkook inquired retorting

Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes, he was surprised.

"Really?" Taehyung responded.

"Yes, remember when hyung was mad? They got a little fight that time, I asked him and he told me about Jimin hyung. I was surprised why you didn't know about that." Jungkook explained

"Hyung didn't tell me about that, I will surely confront him." Taehyung pouted.

"Let him be, maybe he was just waiting for the perfect time to tell you." Jungkook said.

"Still, I'm his friend, he shouldn't hide a secret from me." Taehyung muttered.

"I'm sure he will tell you, this graduation day. I think double celebration?" Jungkook uttered.

"Oww, Well that's good for both of them. I hope they will stay strong." Taehyung smiled.

"Now, shall we go?" Jungkook asked and held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung and Taehyung got inside. Jungkook follows after him.

"Do you want to stay at my house?" Jungkook asked while driving.

"Sure, I'll text my mom." Taehyung replied and take out his phone.

Jungkook simply hums in response.

"We're here" Jungkook announced when they arrived in front of his house.

He left first and opened the door car for Taehyung once again. They got inside the house and saw Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Hello, hyung!" Taehyung muttered

"Oh no, not again." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

Taehyung sat down beside Yoongi and held his right arm

"Tell me something, hyung," Taehyung said fluttering his eyes.

"Tell you what?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"About your relationship." Taehyung replied excitedly

"What about it?" Yoongi inquired munching the chip.

"Are you have a boyfriend?" Taehyung inquired curiously.

Yoongi looked at him, pushing him gently by his finger.

"And so if I have? What will you do?" Yoongi retorted inquiring.

"Let me guess, your boyfriend's name is Park Jimin." Taehyung giggled innocently.

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked confusedly looking at him.

"See, I got yah!" Taehyung cackled.

"Yeah, that's his name, how did you know?" Yoongi retorted sighing.

"I know him he is a friend of mine. He didn't tell me, Jungkook did!" Taehyung snickered pointing to Jungkook.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook but Jungkook just shrugged off his shoulders.

"You, when will you admit that you like Jungkook?" Yoongi smirked.

Taehyung's face suddenly became red. He cleared his throat before he answer.

"I don't need to admit anything because that's not true." Taehyung muttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come on, Jungkook is single now, I'm sure he won't reject you. Besides, the video I posted will be useless if you two didn't end up together." Yoongi stated.

"Wait, it was you?! How did you do that to me?!" Taehyung gasped.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go!" Yoongi suddenly ran away.

"This hyung." Taehyung grumbled.

He smacked his forehead due to frustration.