10

sariyah

"ayee mannn" i dragged watching the video of some girl posting Osama as her MCE.

"I just talked to him dawgggg..." i gasped.

"Not my nigga bra." i covered my face putting the phone down walking away.

"you so extra" Nee laughed.

"who the fuck was gone tell me my nigga getting posted like that ?" i asked.

"girl you at work." Nee said leaning on the counter.

"and you still came up here and told me. all these folks i then seen today and they couldn't tell me ?" i questioned. "shit bogus."

"These people don't know y'all mess with eachother." Nee pointed out.

"good point" i nodded. "glad i blocked him."

"bitch why?" Nee laughed.

"he was being mean." i frowned.

"Miss.Nitta bihhh" i called to my manager as she walked through the door.

Ms.Nita was a middle aged woman. 3 kids and divorced. Allum grown except her 16 year old. I fucks with Ms.Nita. She cool as hell. She friends with my momma which is how i got this job.

"sariyah don't start baby lemme alone na." She smiled walking around the counter.

"Ms.Nita you den got that hair done huh?" i asked. "Guh don't get that li 16 piece and start acting brand new."

"When you leaving?" she rolled her eyes.

"When. I. Get. Ready." i said moving my head left to right.

"oh jesus."

"i'm just talking i'm bout to go na." i said grabbing my time card. Going to the machine to clock out.

"Come on bitch." I called to Nee.

"Language!" Ms.Nita exclaimed.

"Sharron know my mouth profane."

"Hollon Boo" Nee told me.

"what you having a girlfriend got to do with me?" she asked this boy. He smiled shaking his head grabbing her phone putting his number in. "Have a nice day cutie" she patted his cheek.

"Talking about his girlfriend don't play" she squinted her eyes. "spppshh"

"You driving" i threw the keys to her.

"Where we going" Nee asked.

"My house first." i said.

"Guess what though" i yelled turning up the radio. "They popped up out the cut and tried to leave a nigga dead i got graves some some should of Left him Dead Roll that opp pack
Know he dropped that Fuck that nigga red You ain't gone pop that Better stop that Better use your head"

"swang that corner they dead jump out with that lead fuck the opps they sced they ain't gone come where we at."

"gotta watch the feds. know they want my head." i rapped.

"Larry got popped and ain't do shit he the one who sced" Nee yelled referring to her ex.

••••

"Sharron ion know if you think you grown but umm you been going out every weekend na." i clasped my hands sitting on the bed watching her get ready.

"Girl how you know i'm going out" she asked.

"Ms.Nita came in looking like lord Farquad"

"Please don't play with my friend." she laughed waving me off.