16

excuse errors 😙.
___

sariyah

" na pay up" my sister said.

"damn can my hair stop dripping a li bit" i rolled my eyes grabbing my purse.

"nope" she held out her hand.

"hoe i'll tell the police you still in business without a license." i placed the 2 twenty dollar bills in her hand.

"i'll tell them you drive without a license"

"touché" i got up squeezing my braids with the towel. I threw it on the chair. I grabbed my phone and stuff walking towards the door.

"love you boo be safe" she yelled as i walked out the door.

"love you too" i closed the door walking down the stairs.

this that hoetivity weather.

i unlocked my phone facetiming Nee.

"wassuppp bitch long time no speak" she answered. "yo hair pretty guhh"

"hey boo and thank you" i smiled getting in my car throwing my bag in the other seat.

"sooo...i got some i got to do"

I paused squinting my eyes.

"girl it ain't nothing i just gotta pull up on a bitch to let her know its real."

"Girl i just got my hair done fighting ain't on my radar." I said. "i need these li edges no edge left behind "

"as said ian going to fight i'm going to let a bitch know it's real."

"backstory" i said putting my key in the ignition.

"so Ezaria been on Facebook tweaking about a nigga that ion even converse with no more and she swear i got pregnant by this nigga then aborted the baby."

"and if you did ?"

"and if i did bitch it wouldn't be any of your business."

"exactly" i co-signed opening my new pack of lashes.

"so then the bitch gone tag him like girl that nigga used to eat my ass he can't argue with me."

"ain't got nothing to say" i put the glue on the lash putting one on.

"i said that too and she started talking more stuff"

"can't get mad that ass is your confession"

"i was like so bitch you must wanna fight about it since you coming at me real hard about some that ain't got nothing to do with you."

"and what she say?" i asked applying the other lash.

"talm bout she got work like bitch i'm finna pull up and disrespect yo schedule don't worry."

"as you should" i leaned back checking my lashes in the mirror. "when you trying to go do this?"

"girl i'm getting in my car na" i heard a car door shut.

"ight meet ya there"

"bet that up"

she hung up and i called Osama. i stared at the phone waiting for him to answer.

"you took too long to answer" i said when he finally picked up.

"ian have to answer at all"

"you always gotta answer the phone for me"