Prologue

Okay. So, you chose to read this story. THIS particular story. About a stupid life among the billion lives that exist in the world. Tragic indeed, for you have to experience...AN EXPERIENCE, ofcourse.
However, I, Noria Flutterfield, won't let you down. But here is the deal- YOU CAN'T CUSS. Well, shall we begin?
I am Noria Flutterfield. Age- 16, Height- 173.736 cm, sign- Virgo, personality- err...confusing. I might appear to be the most innocent idiot existing, perhaps you may call me kind as the first impression. But, only a few knows the real me. Oh well, ofcourse you'll know too who the real Noria is.
Anyways, back to the main story. Before I begin, I need to tell you about my friends.

1)Jane Mythstone-
Age- 16
Sign- Capricorn
Height- Waaaaay shorter than me.
Personality- Stupid, ofcourse. Might seem depressed at times, but she's a literal cinnamon roll, lightening up the mood of your depressed soul.

2)May Fishermann-
Age- 16
Sign- Virgo
Height- maybe a bit taller than- NAH still as short as Jane.
Personality- She's going to appear quiet in first appearance but believe me, this girl knows how to party. She ain't anyone you're gonna mess with.

3)Lizzie Bournville-
Age- 17
Sign- Aries
Height- Taller than Jane ofcourse.
Personality- She is a stubborn potato who is DEFINITELY no one to be messed with. She's honest and can open up to you only if you're not messing around with her.

4) Zinka Zeffingwood-
Age- 17
Sign- Pisces
Height- As tall as me for some reason, welp.
Personality- She seems to appear mysterious at first impression. However, she is a brave soul who opens up a bit late, maybe because of her lack of trust in people.

5) Robin Amberstone-
Age- 16
Sign- Leo
Height- Short. That's it.
Personality- He is a literal ball of sunshine who will help you out whenever you want. Also, he seems to attempt getting his friends together often to decrease their distance.

And last but not least,
Hold up, I still got characters to introduce, but they're coming later....soon.....

Ok, so our final character, drumroll please,

Yes, last but not least,

6) Alec Kensington, who is basically the character of second priority here, because he is none but...
....my crush. Welp.
Age- 16
Height- Yes, he is shorter than me. MWAHAHAHAHAH ok I'll stop.
Personality- Since he is my crush, my description will be unfairly cheesy. For the sake of equality, I'm going to describe him as short as possible.
He.....is amazing and I can't describe in words how much amazing he is.

Well, that's it for today folks.

Well, what are waiting for? Swipe up for the next chapter!
           ------------------×--------------------
Oh yes, also follow me on Instagram for updates, complaints and suggestions. Comments and criticism are highly appreciated so please do comment down so that I can write quality content for you guys.

See ya.