Chapter Six

Shinsou POV:

I woke up in a strange bed and felt like I was suffocating. I pulled my head back and gasped for air. Denki's arm had been over my head, pushing my face into the pillow.

Wait, Denki?

It took me a second to remember everything that had happened yesterday. Once I did though, I felt nothing but happiness that I had done something to get Denki to love me. I was seriously the luckiest person in the world.

"Hey, you awake?" I whispered in Denki's ear.

He shifted and nodded his head.

"You wanna get out of bed?" I asked, still whispering.

He shook his head and nuzzled his head deep into my chest.

"Okay." I chuckled.

Denki opened his eyes blearily. "Actually, let's go eat." He said softly. "I'm hungry."

I rolled out of the bed and walked around to Denki's side. I picked him up and carried him bridal style out to the hallway.

He laughed and hopped down from my arms. We held hands and walked down the stairs to the common room.

"Are you okay holding hands like this?" Denki squeezes mine.

"Yeah." I smiled. Just a tiny smile. Just for him.

We pushed open the door to the kitchen and Denki hopped onto my back while I made toast. I put butter one one piece and jelly on the other.

I handed Denki the jelly piece.

"You'd better not get jelly on my shirt or in my hair." I threatened.

"Don't you worry babe." Denki winked. I sighed.

I carried Denki over to the couch, where he slid off of my back to sit down. A few seconds later, Kirishima and Bakugou walked in, holding hands and both blushing furiously.

"Hey hey lover boys." Denki laughed through a mouthful of toast.

"Shut the hell up Pikachu!" Small explosions sparked in Bakugou's hands.

"Calm the hell down, Blasty McSplodes." I said.

"What's got you all fired up, Shinsou?" Bakugou sneered back.

"You're just being overdramatic. As usual."I replied. "And there's no need to yell at Denki for calling out you and your boyfriend."

"Denki, eh?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

He didn't deny that he and Kirishima are dating... I smirked.

"Sound like you've got yourself a boyfriend too, Shinsou!" Kirishima ran over and fist bumped Denki. "Nice going bro!"

"Thanks Kirishima!" Denki high fived his best friend. "You picked a good one too!"

"Yeah, I know." Kirishima grinned and wrapped one arm around Bakugou's neck.

"Enough chatter. I'm hungry. Let's go, Shitty Hair." Bakugou growled, seemingly embarrassed.

The two boys went into the kitchen, leaving Denki and me alone again.

"That was an experience." I said.

"Yeah, we were the first to witness Kiribaku!" Denki smiled.

"Yeah yeah, and we can brag about it at their wedding." I smirked a little.

"Y'know," Denki blushed. "They were the first to witness Shinkami. They can brag about it at our wedding."

"Ugh were inviting them?" I groaned.

"Well, Kirishima's going to be my best man and Bakugou's obviously going to be his plus one." Denki grinned.

"Well okay then." I took his hand and kissed the back of it.

Denki POV:

I brought up a possibility of Hitoshi and me getting married and he went right along with it. Wow.

"Well okay then." Hitoshi kissed the back of my hand. I smiled.

"We should hang out with the Bakusquad again tonight." I said.

"What, after last night?" Kirishima asked, coming back to the couches with Bakugou. "Nothing can compare!"

"True, true." Ochaco nodded, slipping into the conversation with Izuku, Momo, and Todoroki.

"Let's do it!" Mina squealed, dragging Sero over. "Since everyone's dating someone now we can do challenges tonight!"

"Okay." Shinsou shrugged.

"Ugh fine then." Bakugou slouched even more.

Kirishima leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I think Katsuki's just agreeing so that he has a chance to kiss me again."

I burst out laughing. "You're probably right." I whispered back. Maybe that's why Hitoshi agreed too. I blushed.

(666 words...)

pls vote this cursed chapter...

-author-chan