Girlfriend part two

A/n: Lol up their is a picture of Hayley Kiyoko in pink hair because I lowkey love girls with pink hair especially when it's a light colored pink with shorter hair. On with story or diary I don't know.⬇️

Okay so these are the sexual things I can't wait to do and I know a relationship is not based solely off of sex so don't judge..
I can't wait to secretly rub her in the backseat and have her try to suppress a moan, whimper or groan full of nothing but ecstasy
I can't wait to choke her when bantering but I know that it turns her on and at that moment she wants me to do it again but just a little harder.
I can't wait till she starts to get a little more comfortable and starts to get dominant; tells me what to do.

And I want her to close her inner thighs on my face accidentally because she can't take it anymore

At school I wanna rub her under the table until I feel the heat radiate from her and maybe a little wetness.. but I'd probably need to go inside though
(My diary📔 says *explicit content below* so)⬇️

I wanna eat her pussy out so good that she starts to drip in my mouth and breathe frantically because she's getting so close to the edge.. I'd probably stop just to get her worked up(edging?).
Afterwards I want her to call me a good girl cause I think that'd turn me on.

(I'm a switch which if you're not familiar with is a person who can be a top and bottom/dominant and submissive. To make matters worse I'm probably not even half finished so I'm gonna continue with this nasty shit lol)

I want her to kiss all over my body. All over my face down to my tattoos.

I want her to grab me and shove her tongue in my mouth.

I want her to grab my hips if I try to get away from her working tongue and keep going until I say "stop".

(Okay I was kinda skeptical about talking about this part but..) I want her to spit in my mouth. The nice spit that you get after brushing your teeth of course.

I want her to suck my finger when no one is looking.

A/n: I know I know but this is what's in my head and I feel okay sharing it.