Girlfriend part three

A/n: Who else thinks Lauren Jauregui is the hottest? Like Jesus🤧. On with the story or diary I seriously don't know. Autobiography?

I don't know if what I'm into is bdsm but I love it. I can be a lot submissive.

I can tell because I've had the urge to be scratched on my stomach, chest, ass, arms and legs, be slapped a little on the face and a little harder on the ass, and have my mouth be covered while she's doing something else to me.

I'm also a slut for hickies give me them all over my chest, upper tummy, my hips, my shoulders, gosh! My lower tummy right above my pelvic area + my inner thighs and I'll be in complete ecstasy.

I like dirty talk too as long as it doesn't get cringey. I want her to talk to me and tell me what she's doing.
—————
I love the idea of foreplay. It's good because afterwards you just know that she's ready for some other things. When I do foreplay I wanna do it for as long as I want whenever and wherever I want and when I stop she needs to be soaking wet. Foreplay is also fun because you spend time trying to know her beautiful body and exploring it.

I like how I'll be able to hint at things I'm into like I'm into choking and I'd just put my hand lightly over her throat while kissing. Maybe if comfortable enough I'd put my hand up her shirt and pinch her nipple a little to elicit a reaction from her. I love eliciting reactions in this type of way.
I'd be a woman Sigmund Freud if he wasn't so sexist and talking about children in his theories lol cause I find sex in everything.
I'm not addicted I just find it beautiful to connect with a person you love in this way and interesting that you can add so many things to it to spice it up.

A/n: It feels good to get this out of my head. In a way it's like therapy without the awkwardness of being face to face with a person who's visibly uncomfortable lol.