¤Chapter Eight

"Jiminshii!"

A small woman ,not much shorter than Jimin, with long brown hair and a kind expression flung in the man's arms and embraced him so tight the man gulped for air. 

"Ah honey, I missed you" she sighed when she finally gave her son space to breathe and scanned him from top to toe.

Jimin smiled widely "I missed you to mom, sorry that I didn't come to visit you earlier. I've been busy lately"

Misses Park noticed the awkwardly silent man behind her son. Rubbing his sweaty hands and overthinking what he had practiced with Jimin.

"Hii, I'm Park Jisoo" she reached her hand out with a kind smile playing on her lips.

Jungkook pull your shit together and act normal, don't be a freak, just be you and it will-

"Jungkook" Jimin softly poked him with his elbow to bring the stressing man back to reality, he glanced at misses Park's hand as a hint to, of course, shake it.

Jungkook's eyes landed on the reaching hand, oh right "H-hii, I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet" his strong accent pealed through his sentence, fuck.

Misses Park's lips curled in an expecting smile "A foreigner, and you are..?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but Jimin quickly interrupted him.

"My friend" he said with an awkward smile.

A friend? Hasn't he said anything about me? It's okay, he will tell them....I guess.

Misses Park looked at Jungkook with an expression the man could not fully understand, but it would probably be okay. She waived the two man inside. 

"Come Hon, Dad will be happy to see you" She met Jungkook's eyes for just a split moment when he passed her into the house "And Lisa too" 

Jimin froze when he heard that name "L-Lisa is back?" he stammered while he took Jungkook's coat to hang it. 

"Of course, when you said you were coming I wanted to invite her too. That's called family reunion" Misses Park shook here head in odium "I thought we had passed this Jimin" she sighed before walking into the living room.

Jungkook felt Jimin tense up beside him, he hugged him from behind and let his head rest on Jimin's soft hair while his hands settled under his shirt on his warm belly "Guapo, talk to me" 

The blond took the man's hands "Lisa, she's my sister" he said with a sad voice. 

"So?" 

"A few years ago, I brought someone with me. She was jealous and tried everything to steal him from me....It worked. But she wasn't even in love with him, she just did it to annoy me and they broke up a few weeks later" Jimin swallowed thickly "Then I realized I was never in love with him" 

Till Jimin's big surprise, Jungkook chuckled softly.

"W-why are you laughing?" Jimin pouted.

The Spaniard pecked Jimin's hair and twirled him around so he could see his sunshine that pouted like a little child "Mi amore,  Nunca te decepcionaré, nunca" he whispered close to Jimin's ear. 
(I will never let you go, ever)

"Jungkookkk" Jimin lovingly hit the man's chest.

Jungkook smirked and looked at Jimin's hand that rested on his chest with a smug face. 

Jimin  quickly draw his hand back "I know I'm weak" he sighed. 

Jungkook rapidly took his wrist and pulled his little man in a strong embrace "I said I would never let you go, ever"