2.

Chapter Two: Part Three 💙🏁

 Nip let a low growl escape his lips as he silently counted what number pushup he was on

Nip let a low growl escape his lips as he silently counted what number pushup he was on. He had only been in the county for a total of three days and he was already over it. He would never forget the look of satisfaction on Evan' face when he walked into the station to turn himself in. If only that snake bitch knew that the joke was really on him, Nip thought to himself.

Nip felt as if neither prison nor jail were any place for him. Not that he couldn't take it, because he could handle anything that came his way but because of his status. He was a boss, people of his caliber didn't get locked up.

"Clay! You have a visit."

Hearing that made Nip pause the pushup he was in the middle of. He raised an eyebrow wondering who it could be. He knew he was on everyone's most hated list right now and his mom was on the other side of the country. Knowing it could only be one of his cousins, he was really hoping it was one of them and not Vanessa's ass. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her until he got out. As he followed the guard to the visitation room, he smirked when he saw his right-hand man sitting there. He knew if he had no one else in his corner, Demario was going to be there no matter what.

 He knew if he had no one else in his corner, Demario was going to be there no matter what

"I guess orange really is the new black," Demario cracked.

"Fuck you. I see you got jokes," Nip laughed.

"Nah, but seriously, nigga, I gotta get you the fuck out of here. So much crazy shit done popped off since you been back."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, you mean besides the fact that Meg tried to kill your little wife?" Demario questioned sarcastically.

That caused Nip to chuckle because he could only imagine how Megan went off when she found out. That girl was certifiably crazy and known for going from 0 to 1000 real quick. Fuck 100.