21.

Chapter Twenty one: Part Three 💙🏁

"We're not going to be in here all day

"We're not going to be in here all day. I have to meet up with Lauren and Shanna so we can go over some bridal stuff," Megan said as she checked her gun to make sure it was loaded.

She and Demario had just pulled up to the house that this chick lived in.  The day that bitch she worked with tried to be messy and get a rise out of her, Megan went home and had a nice long conversation with Demario. Surprisingly, she was extra calm about the situation and didn't threaten him at all. She was really trying to grow and be a better woman and it was showing.

"I thought you didn't carry no more, Meg," Demario laughed.

"I don't but this situation called for it. I don't know what type of hot shit this bitch is going to be talking and I might have to pop her ass. Shit, might have to pop you, too," she said with a deranged looking smile on her face.

"Bring your looney ass on," Demario said as he got out the car.

"Talking all that crazy shit," he mumbled. They walked up to the door and Megan wasted no time knocking like she was the police coming to serve a warrant.

Next thing they knew, the front door came swinging open and lo and behold, it was the bitch that Megan had walked in on him fucking. She had vowed that she wouldn't ever forgot her face and she was happy she didn't because of shit like this. Megan looked at him like she wanted to beat his ass again but she had to remind herself to remain calm. 

"Wh

"Wh...what are you doing here?" she asked Demario but her eyes were trained on Megan .