12.

Chapter Twelve: Part Three 💙🏁

Lauren felt around for her baby and started to panic when she didn't feel him in the bed with her

Lauren felt around for her baby and started to panic when she didn't feel him in the bed with her. She jumped up and looked around the room and that's when she noticed him lying on Nip's chest who was laid out on the couch in her room. Smiling, she grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures.

"So cute," she cooed.

"Thank you," Nip said as he peeked from under his arm that was covering his eyes.

"I was definitely talking about my son." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Nip sat up and held his son in his arms. After the signing of his birth certificate, the nurses had taught Nip how to hold his son properly, bathe him, and wrap him in the receiving blanket the right way. At first, Nip was scared as hell because his son was so small and fragile that he thought he was going to hurt him but after some assurance, he was ready.

"Yo, Lauren, on some real shit, though. We gotta have a daughter now. I think we need to get on that shit ASAP," Nip said as he stared at his son.

"What?" Lauren laughed

Did the nurses slip you some of my pain meds or something? Because I know you gotta be high to say some shit like that to me."

"I'm dead ass serious. I need like two more of him and I guess I'll deal with a little version of you."

"Nip, stop talking to me, alright? You sound crazy as hell. This factory is closed down for good. I'm not popping out babies for nobody else. That shit is dead."

Nip wasn't listening to shit Lauren was talking about. He had already made up in his mind that as soon as he could, he was going to put another one in her. He didn't give a damn if she thought she was going to be with Sean or not. Her and her pussy would always going to be his in his eyes.