Chapter Three

Third P.O.V

A green-haired boy threw ran up to the sludge villain and threw his backpack at him. The had backpack hit the villain's eyes. Which had made the villain stop for a second.

The crowd started to murmur. The heroes pulled the green-haired boy out of there as quickly as possible.

But what they didn't know was that the number one hero was in the crowd felt, instead of shame to the boy, felt inspiration. The inspiration led to, as you know in the anime, to save the day.

After All might saved the day. The green-haired boy had gotten a scolding from the pro heroes, and the ash-blonde haired boy was safe. Though the ears of the people around him weren't.

Moriko's P.O.V

"Wasn't that just the coolest Nee-Chan 1!" I could see the awe in his brother's eyes. "I can't wait to see your future fights with villains." Oh how could I forget, I'm going to be a hero too. Well, at least attempt to.

I merely just nodded along with his rambling about how cool heroes were and about how when he was going to become a hero too when he grew up.

My thoughts were more focused on the green-haired boy. Why did he run-up like that? Why didn't he use his quirk? Well, it must have taken a great deal of courage to do that.

I took out the keys and unlocked the door. Our house was home-like. Well, it just had a warmth to it. Even though we didn't actually own this house. Since it was our aunt's and she hardly came since her husband's death, well our uncle. I guess it just shows the happy memories they made here.

Maybe Dai and I's memories we made together also contributed to the warmth.

"Nee-Chan! Nee-Chan! Hello!?" "W-what?" I questioned startled by Dai's shouting. "Did you space out again? -sigh- You really need to stop doing that, especially if you're going to become a pro hero. Well, nevermind that right now. C'mon! Let's get cooking!"

Days like these were the best. The ones that I wanted to last forever.

In the middle of our cooking, I remembered something.

"The ice cream!" Panic had filled within me. I couldn't do it because I was about to add the cornstarch in and if I left it would mess up the meal.

"Wait for me ice cream! I'll save you soon!"

Wait, right! I have Dai! "Dai!? Dai!?" I called out. He wasn't in the kitchen because he had finished his part of the cooking and he had to do homework.

"Yeah Nee-Chan?" He suddenly appeared at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Could you put the ice cream in the bag in the freezer for me?"

"T-that's the only reason why you called for me?! Okay, fine."

After I finished cooking, we began to eat.

"Dai, you never told me who that girl you were staring at was."

"O-oh her, s-she's a girl in my class and s-she interests me."

"So you like her?"

"Noo!!! I-I don't like her!! She's just interesting!"

"Which means you like her."

"I-"

"Bring her over some time, won't you?"

After that whole fiasco, I decided to lay off on the subject and excuse myself. I wash my plate and go upstairs to do my homework.

Sure, you can call me a procrastinator. But I was hungry, my brother was hungry, and your well being is more important than homework.

After finishing my homework, which didn't take too long. Only about 45 minutes. I began to get myself ready for bed.

____________________________________

1- Nee-San or Onee-San means big sister. It could be confused with its more popular sister or should I say brother, Onii-San, or Nii-San which means brother. You also use Nee-chan if you're very close to your sibling like it's used here.

I've just realized, all of this has just been prologue. Well, I'm sorry about that. The events have been REALLY slow. And Todoroki has been mentioned only once. I'm sorry, it's just that I am really REALLY horrible at planning things out. Again I am very very sorry.

- 682 words
Criticism encouraged