1.

Rian was stressed.

He was stressed from his job, from bills and from his on again off again girlfriend who had once again broken things off because of some dumb fuckin reason that had Rian stumped. His friends Zack and Jack were no better, being an adult sucked ass and sucked it hard.

So when Jack said he had rented a cabin for a few weeks for all of them, Rian had audibly sighed in relief. Packing that very same day and waiting for the day that Jack would come pick him up and they'd get away for a few weeks.

That day came soon enough. Zack pounding at the door which had Rian stumbling out of bed in a daze. Answering the door, his friend laughed at his dishevelled appearance but took his luggage to the car while Rian got dressed and brushed his teeth at lightning speed. Locking his door before running to the car and hopping in the back.

He was hardly in the car before Jack tore off down the street, Rian laughing as he slammed the door shut properly,

"Who the hell let him drive!?"

"He wanted too!" Zack laughed and Jack pouted,

"I'm not that bad of a driver, I haven't killed us yet"

"Yet" Rian said, leaning back in his seat and looking out the window, watching as the city slowly turned to forest.

When they got there, Jack turned down the dirt road and drove slowly up to the cabin. Stopping the car, all three got out to look at it.

It was a small thing, Jack had said earlier it had three bedrooms and two bathrooms however tiny those may be.

"The lakes just down there" Jack said, pointing to a rocky path, "shouldn't be too cold this time of year"

"Good" Zack said, grabbing his bags from the cars trunk, Jack and Rian following suit and the three headed inside. Rian immedietly heading for a room and collapsing onto the bed, shouting out to Jack and Zack, "CLAIMED THIS ONE" before rolling on his side and closing his eyes.

This was gonna be fun.