4.

Jack came back in the room a while later. Handing Alex the alien a bowl of macaroni, the alien sniffed at it for a few minutes before starting to eat with his hands. 

Zack came in the room as well, sitting on the bed beside Jack while the three watched the alien eat. 

"Okay uhh..." Zack spoke up first, Alex looking up at Zack with his cheeks full of macaroni, making Rian chuckle, he looked like a chipmunk. 

"Where are you from?" Zack asked and Alex swallowed, looking at Rian hesitantly and Rian nodded, 

"Its okay bud" 

"...My planet is called Zatar" Alex said in his oddly accented voice, "I'm from the continent known as Re'lor" 

"Right..." Zack nodded and Jack spoke next, 

"Are you a boy or girl? Or...does your planet even have gender" 

Alex blinked at him, "I do like the pronouns he him if that is what you are asking...Jack?" 

"Yea I'm Jack" He said with a nod, "this is Zack and I'm sure you know Rian" 

Alex perked up, "I do! I like Rian very much!!" 

"Well that's good to hear" Rian said, chuckling a bit then biting his lip, "okay Alex...how'd you get here?" 

Alex went quiet, his tail falling limply to the ground and Rian winced, 

"Sorry, I didn't-" 

"My ship was under attack" Alex mumbled, picking at a noodle, "I managed to escape but...I got hurt trying to". 

The three humans got quiet for a minute, Alex looked like he was starting to tear up and Rian slowly scooted closer, wrapping his arms around the alien and just accepting it when Alex immediately cuddled into his chest. 

"Sorry" Rian whispered and Alex shook his head, burying into Rian who awkwardly rubbed the aliens back. The two stayed like that for a while before Zack spoke, breaking the awkward silence, 

"So Alex do you uh...do you wanna stay with us while you heal?" 

Alex perked a little, looking up at Zack and his tail started to twitch again, "I can do that?" 

"Yea, we don't mind" Zack said and Alex nodded, 

"I would like to stay with you!" 

"You can have my room" Rian said, "I can take the couch" 

"Are you certain Rian?" Alex asked, big black eyes worried and Rian almost laughed at how much Alex looked like a scared kitten, 

"yea, I'm sure" 

"...Alright" Alex bobbed his head in a nod and crawled onto the bed. Jack and Zack stood up as did Rian, the three looking at the alien who seemed to be making a nest with the blankets. 

"Do you want some comfier clothes?" Zack asked the alien who looked at him oddly, 

"Comfier?" 

"Yea, like a hoodie and sweatpants" 

"...Sure?" Alex said and Zack looked at Rian who looked back at his friend, 

"What the hell are you looking at me for?" 

"It's your alien" 

"My-oh for Pete's sake" Rian grumbled, heading to his suitcase and grabbing a hoodie and some sweats, handing them to Alex who tilted his head at them. 

"They're earth clothes" Rian said and Alex nodded, smiling up at Rian with his mouthful of sharp teeth, 

"Thank you Rian" 

"...No problem bud, have a goodnight" Rian said to the alien before leaving the room, Zack and Jack following close behind and Zack shut the door behind him. The three headed to the living room and Jack looked at Rian, 

"So we have an alien living with us now?" 

Rian looked at the closed door, sighing a bit, "yea, guess we do".