Chapter 2: "You're drunk"

"Be careful there sweetheart." Said a deep but somewhat light voice. The strange man helped me up and looked at me. "Snart, leave her let's go." Said the tall man. "You go Mick, I'm gonna make sure I get a prize tonight if you know what I mean." The Snart dude said as he winked at the Mick guy. The man seemed to take the hint and left, after he left the man in front of me told me to sit in front of him. "You okay miss?" Said the man. "Yeah.. w-who are you?" I said as I slur my words. "My name is Leonard Snart, who are you?" Snart says. "I'm Y/N L/N.... you're so beautiful.. hehe.." I say looking at Snart's ocean blue eyes. "You're drunk." He says with a straight face. "And yer fucking hot..." I say with a giggle. "Damn, you're really drunk." Snart says, he stared at me for awhile. His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am, do you?" Snart asked me. I felt confused, I had now idea what he was talking about. "I don't know what you.. mean..." I said confused. He looked like he was thinking... but what about.. "Asena... it's me Leo.. I've been looking for you for centuries." He says. "I don't know.. what the.. fuck you're talking about you creep." I say, while I get up to leave. I walked out side to see that it's pouring rain. Where's Barry when you need.. him. I think he went home already... I guess I'll find someplace to crash for.. awhile. I started walking the streets of Central city. As I made my way through the rain I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh hey there lady." Said the stranger, his voice sounded with lust. "Um... I'm sorry.. I'm to drunk I'll just be on my way." I said trying to walk past this stranger. The man grabbed my arm tightly so I couldn't run. "So you're drunk.. that's perfect.." The stranger said while he pushed me up against the cold, wet wall. "Please.. please let me go..." I said as tears began to fall from my eyes leaving streams on my face. The man still wouldn't let me go, he held me tighter. I closed my eyes hoping that someone will help me. "She said to let her go!" Said a slightly familiar voice. "Or what! You can't do anything!" Said the man in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw someone that I could barely make out through the rain. I saw something light up.. something like blue yet white light. The man let me go but he started walking to the other man. "Or this." Said the other man, as some type of firing noise happened. The next thing I knew the man that was in front of me was now frozen solid. "You okay Asena?" Said Snart as he walked up to me. "Stop calling me that.. my name is Y/N." I said annoyed. "Sorry.. here let me take you somewhere safe." Snart said, as he put his blue leather jacket on me. As we made our way to the building I was still questioning how did Snart freeze the stranger that was gonna hurt me. The building was a hotel. We had to wait a bit to get a room but we finally got one. When we got to the elevator it was pure silence between us. I don't even know him so why should I care about small talk. We made it to our room and I sat down in a chair near a table. "Snart.... Who are you really?.. how did you freeze that man..?" I said looking at him, all he did was stare at me. "I'm Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold."