Chapter 15: "She knows the truth!"

I woke up in the morning with the birds singing and Lenny playing with the ends of my hair. "Good morning Len."I said sweetly. "Good morning Sweetheart." He said with a kiss. We kissed for awhile, I rolled on top of him. Straddling him, as he groaned. "Don't do that Y/N or your gonna ask for it." Lenny said as I giggled. I rolled off him and walked towards the shower. As I felt the warm water run down my body I began to smile. I remembered what we did last night. The way that he touched me, the way that he makes me feel. I missed the feeling of Leonard with me, I missed everything about him. I heard some ruckus in my bedroom and didn't bother looking. After I was finished with my shower I began to dry off. When I was done drying off I rapped my towel around my body and walked to my closet. "Hey, you can take a shower if you want. I'll just be getting dressed okay." I said as Leonard finished putting his pants back on. "Thanks sweetheart." Leonard says as he kissed me and walked off. I could feel my face began to warm up as I smiled. I walked into my closet and began to look around. "What should I wear today?" I asked myself. What about a dress today? No..." I said and kept looking for something. "Yes! This is perfect!" I said as I finally found some clothes to where for today.

Luckily my bruises started to begin to leave but you could still tell it's there

Luckily my bruises started to begin to leave but you could still tell it's there. I combed my hair again covering my left side so no one can see that side of my face. I'm gonna have to put some make to cover the bruises on my arms. After awhile I began to look at myself in the mirror still looking at the marks on my body. I could feel the warmth of my tears began to roll down my face. "I'm not strong enough.." I said feeling worthless, how could I let someone do this to me? I'm supposed to be the queen of Alphas so I always have to be strong. "Don't say that love.. you're the strongest woman I know." Leonard says as I look up to see his arms wrapped around my waist through the mirror. "What am I supposed to do? I just can't wait until the wedding to end this and be free Leonard." I said as I looked up to him hoping that he'd say something to relax me. "I know I can't wait that long ether sweetheart but I'm sure there's away to stop this. Remember love I'm here and I'm never leaving your side ever again you hear me?" Leonard said as he looked deep into my eyes and spoke gently. "There is a plan but it means we give up living forever." I said as I hugged him. "What do you mean Y/N?" "The only way to stop Jack is to take a wolfs claw, a ravens feather, and... wolfsbane to make a spell. Then whoever was effected by Lyra's spell that saved use will be undone. Then we can kill Dagen Arkyn and be done with him forever. Lyra said we could do it when it's at the wedding." I said still with worry as we looked at each other. "Do we have the things to make the spell?" Leonard asked, I nodded my head. "Barry already got the claw and feather.." I said as I thought about the wolfsbane. "What's wrong do we not have the last one?" He asked, I shook my head and looked down. "Along time ago when my grandfather was King we had wolfsbane everywhere. However, we destroyed it all because the humans would use it against us shapeshifters and kill us." I said looking into his eyes. "So that kills you?" "Yes." I said. The room was silent until a knock on the door was to be heard. "Alpha it's time to get up." Said Lyra through the door. "I'll be done soon Lyra thank you!" I said loudly so she could hear me. I could hear her hills click against the floor as she walked away. "Everything will be okay sweetheart." Lenny said as he gave me a kiss and I just nodded and we left the room. As we walked down the hall and into the dining room thankfully Jack wasn't there yet. Leonard pulled my chair out for me to sit down and I did. "Thank you Len." I said happy, he still has that kindness in him that's special for me. Len nodded his head and sat on the right of the table where Jack usual sits. Father and my brother were confused who Leonard was, as I just got down telling them here comes Jack barging in pissed off. "Who is he!? This is my seat and why didn't you say anything you little bitch!?" Jack yelled, as he grabbed me by the hair. Leonard jumped up, grabbed his cold gun and pointed to Jack. "Let. Her. Go." Leonard said calmly yet angry. Everyone else jumped up right after Leonard. Both my father, brother, and Lyra shapeshifted into there werewolf forms. Killer frost came out to play, Barry and Cisco got ready as well. Then all of a sudden the dining room doors opened and to my surprise it was... "What the hells going on?" Shouted Mick. The room was silent and filled was confusion. "Alright!" Mick shouted, as he tossed his beer behind him and grabbed his flamethrower like gun and pointing it at Jack. "She knows the truth Dagen!" Leonard shouted, and Jacks face went curious and then angry again. "I wondered how long it would take you and this whore to figure it out." "Don't call her that!" Shouted Lycus. "Or what? You're gonna kill me? I'll just keep coming back and killing Leonard and your sister here." Jack said holding his dagger tight in his hand. "I'll stop you, you bastard." Leonard said angrily. "No you want, you want to know what I'll do to your wife on our wedding night... I'm gonna slit that pretty little throat of her's and lick her blood off my blade." Jack said, as he licked his dagger with blood lust in his voice. "Let her go damn it!" Shouted my father. Jack just smirked as he held my hair through his hand tighter. "I think I'll keep her until the wedding." He said madly. "It's gonna be okay I promise Y/N!" Leonard shouted as Jack took me away.