𝐮𝐧𝐨

"mia, i'm not going to tell you again get up and get ready for school now" my dad screeched as he pounded on my door.

i groaned and lifted myself out of bed into the bathroom.

"fuck, i look like shit" i sighed as i proceeded to wash my face and brush my teeth.

i suppose this is karma for me drinking on a school night after being specifically told not to but you know, fuck it.

my phone started to buzz as i was putting on my makeup "good morning dickhead" i said upon answering the phone.

"as charming as ever mia, you're gonna make some poor mans life a living misery one day" i heard my brothers voice say down the other line.

"what do you want kyle" i said impatiently knowing this phone call was gonna make me late and one i have no time for at this time in the morning.

"mums asking if you can drop round your little drug dealer friends house this afternoon, we've got his stock".

"uh yeah i can drop round fezco's after school just meet me at the gates so you can give me his stuff" i said still trying to get ready for school "now is that all because some of us still go to school".

"oh ha ha very funny the old 'kyle dropped out of school joke' really have me pissing over here" he said in a monotone voice.

i threw all my makeup back into its bag in a rush "i really have to go now kyle, see you after school".

"yeah see you" he said before hanging up the phone.

i raced downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast off my brother diego's plate "what the fuck mia".

"sorry i'm in a rush catch you later diego" i said as i made my way out the door and into my car.

<33

i locked my car after parking in the school car park.

"hey girlie" i said with a smile as i met up with my best friend cassie.

"i'm surprised to see you here today" she said as we linked arms "i thought you'd be dying at home after the night you had last night" she chuckled slightly.

i sighed "my dad made me, if i didn't he'd say something like "you're not pulling your weight in the family business" or something like that".

she chuckled "you're such a sweat when it comes to your dad".

"what? i am not".

"you are too, if your dad tells you to do something you'll do it no questions asked" cassie paused "you're a daddy's girl".

"fuck you" i said as i rolled my eyes".

"anyway there's this party on friday, you know that guy mckay that used to go here" cassie informed me.

"oh yeah, are you gonna go" i asked her.

"of course, have i ever missed a party" she chuckled "we need to buy outfits though i literally have nothing to wear".

"no me too all my outfits are ruined".

"go after school" she asked me.

i shook my head "sorry i cant gotta go give fez his stock, tomorrow though".

she nodded "yeah that works" the bell rang for first period "well gotta get to history see you later girlie" she blew me a kiss.

i winked back at her "later babes".

<33

i walked out the school gates at the end of the day and climbed into my brothers car.

"dumb, dumber how are we both" i addressed diego and kyle.

"fuck off mia" diego scowled and kyle just simply pulled the fingers.

i chuckled "you guys got the stuff then".

"no we're just picking you up from school due to the goodness of our hearts" kyle said sarcastically.

i lent over resting in between the two front seats and snatched the cigarette from diego's hand.

"fucking bitch" he muttered to himself.

"aw gonna cry now you pussy" i asked him before taking a draw of the cigarette.

"i fucking hate you both" kyle said as the car ground to a halt "stuffs in the trunk".

i got out the car and took the drugs from the back and approached the small convenience store.

"oh my god rue bennett in the fucking flesh" i said in surprise upon seeing the girl talking to fez.

"you know it" she turned to me "how have you been".

i hugged her "i've been good, man it's so good to see you again".

"yeah i'm feeling a lot better now" she gave me a little smile.

"yo there's this party on friday you should drop by" i said to her.

"uh i don't know maybe, anyway i better go" she turned to fez "see ya".

"yeah whatever" he said back as rue walked away from the store.

"sounded like a dry convo that" i said as i stepped closer to him.

"she gets me so fucking worried man" he shook his head "anyway you got my shit" he asked.

"yeah it's here" i handed him over the taped packages "i don't know why you don't just get all from us instead of going to that fucking bald headed tattooed prick".

"your prices are fucked man you'd make me fucking bankrupt" he took a draw of his joint.

"you don't need to worry about that man i can fix you a good deal" i told him.

he shook his head "nah i'll pass too fucked to change anything now".

i shrugged "suit yourself, i better bounce my brothers are waiting".

"yeah yeah i gotchu, see you around man".

i fist bumped him "yeah see you man".