𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞

⚠️graphic drug use!⚠️

"mum" i said as i brought her in for a hug.

"hey baby you ok" she asked as she rubbed my back when we were hugging, like she always does.

"any word from diego and kyle" i asked as i sat on the chair beside her, the very same chair i had sat in a mere couple of hours earlier with my dad.

she shook her head "no they'll be back soon though i told them not to be out all night".

i grabbed her hand "it'll be ok mum he'll be back".

i took a deep breath holding back my tears until i can go to my room and cry my fucking eyes out.

just then diego and kyle came in looking rather disheartened.

"any word" i asked them despite knowing the response.

diego shook his head "nah but i'm glad you're back mia" he said hugging me.

i saw kyle watching us hug.

"ugh come on then" i chuckled taking one arm off diego's shoulder and making a gap for him.

he smiled then joined in.

they might be pricks and half the time i want to kill them but at the end of the day, i fucking love those losers.

"aw my babies" my mum said on the verge of tears "i love you all so much" she gushed joining our hug.

we stood there hugging in silence, you could hear everyone was starting to break down a bit due to the absence of a crucial member of our family. fuck even swinging brick for a heart kyle shed a tear.

my mum broke out of the hug "come on you kids get to bed it's getting late" she said wiping her eyes.

"you sure you're gonna be ok" diego asked resting his hand on her arm.

she smiled and nodded "yeah i'll be fine i won't be far behind you all".

i smiled back and practically ran upstairs to my room.

i slammed my door shut and completely broke down. this is all my fault.

i knew if i said that to my mum or brothers they'd be like "no ones at fault" but i know that's a load of shit, if i hadn't been such a twat and walked out again my dad would probably still be at home.

it was safe to say i wasn't feeling great about myself.

i looked over at my drawer. "no don't we're not at that stage yet" i said to myself.

i lay my head back on my damp pillow and sighed, still thinking about the context of the drawer.

"you know what fuck it" i jumped up and opened the drawer.

i moved the hoodies out of the way and took out the stuff i'd need to make a damn good hit of heroin.

now i don't want you to get the wrong impression of me. i'm not an addict i'm an occasional user. there's a difference.