𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨

i woke up from my power nap to my phone ringing.

i turned around to see fez's side of the bed empty.

i picked up my buzzing phone to see diego's name on the screen.

with a groan i answered.

"where the fuck have you been i've been calling you for ages" he hollered down the phone.

"sleeping like normal human beings do" i replied with a raspy morning tone.

"where are you anyway" he asked.

"i crashed at fez's last night" i said as i sat up in the bed "couldn't have dealt with dads shit last night".

"yeah no surprise but he's pissed" he sighed "want me to come get you and give you a ride to school".

i chuckled "this is why you're my favourite, get me in 10".

"yeah sure, catch you at later loser" he laughed and hung up the phone.

"bitch" i said disappointed i didn't get the opportunity of a comeback.

i made my way out of fez's room and into the living room.

"morning ash" i smiled at him.

"sup" he just managed to mutter whilst demolishing a bowl of cereal.

"do you know if fez is in the bathroom" i asked him.

ashtray shook his head "nah he's in his grandmas room doing shit i dont know".

"ah right cool if i use it?".

ashtray nodded "yeah knock yourself out".

i smiled "thanks ash".

i didn't know much about fezcos grandma. fez never spoke about it.

all i knew was she was ill, i wasn't even completely sure what was wrong with her but fez is a pretty private person and i wasn't one to prod in people's business.

i washed my face and looked in the mirror.

"oh for fuck sakes my face is a riot" i said to myself.

i picked up my phone and rapidly phone diego.

"yo i need a favour" i pleaded.

"what is it"

"can you please swing round your girlfriends house and grab me some makeup, if she's cool with that".

"uhh" he stuttered "she's upstairs right now lemme just run up and ask her".

diego's girlfriend was so cool. honestly if i was gay (which i don't know i could be but let's be real it's 2019 who knows what the fuck they are) i would deadass try get her to leave diego for me.

they've being going out for a while but diego only introduced her to the family about a month ago.

i admire everything about her from her effortless yet drop dead gorgeous style to even her name; annika.