⤞chapter 1: ⤝

can i just skip uni today? i don't want to see him. i never want to see him. why must he play with my heart like this? we've been friends forever, what happened? what changed? what did i do that was so wrong for him to begin ignoring me?

but, i knew my mom would kill me if I missed it so I had to go. unwillingly leaving the comfort of my bed i got ready, saying goodbye even though. i knew nobody was there.

arriving at university, i waited outside for my friends, whilst i was looking around for them, he walked past me with his friends. he noticed at me, we shared a glance making eye contact for only a second, before he continued to walk say with his friends. i sighed, trying not to think about it.

when my friends finally turned up we went inside escaping the cold. my first class was with him and of course my professor thought it would be a good idea to make me sit next to him. at first, i was happy, i got to sit next to one of my best friends! but now not so much.

i sat down, taking my book out of my bag copying down whatever the teacher had wrote prior to the lecture start. he finally entered around 4 minutes late as normal and took his seat.

something i have noticed a that he smiles a lot when talking to his friends. the girls behind me who are also his friends often complimenting him on how cute his smile is, and of course i agree.

The class ended as quickly as it started, everyone packing up and the professor ending his presentation.

"bye donghun" i said as he left. he nodded without saying anything leaving with his friend, yuchan, and with that he was gone.

ayeee first chapter, i'm woosan story's on hold rn cuz writers block is a bitch also sorry for any spelling mistakes i decided to go and get my nails done before the country goes into lockdown cuz u know priorities, btw this seems rlly short and that's cuz originally chapter 1 and 2 were one chapter (?)  but it was wayyyyyy to long so i split it into two parts 

i'm hoping i will be able to update at a reasonable pace cuz schools closed from anywhere between 5 weeks and 18 months and tbh idk how online classes work lmao

stay safe everyone <3