⤞ chapter 2: ⤝

i sat down in biology again, vaguely listening to the professor though not paying full attention. though my attention was caught when he mentioned a project we would be working on with the other natural science students, one person from biological natural science, one from chemical natural science and one from physical natural science.

everyone let out a loud groan, not wanting to work with others but knowing it had to be done. everyone packed up their things and headed to the assigned lecture hall we had to go to to decide our groups.

i watched donghun walk with yuchan over to his friends byeongkwan, sehyoon and junhee.

they looked a little down, probably since they couldn't all be in the same group. they decided on donghun, sehyoon and byeongkwan being in a group and yuchan and junhee being in a group, leaving them to find another person.

i sat down, bringing my knees to my chest, panicking about what i was going to do since none of my friends took a course in natural science. i looked down with my head on my knees, being too scared to ask someone to group up with me and knowing nobody would ask me to be in a group.

junhee's pov

i was in physical natural science and chan was in chemical natural science, the only one of either of our friends that took biological natural science was donghun but he was already in a group.

i saw a girl who somehow looked familiar sitting by herself in the corner with her head in her knees. "what about her?" yuchan asked me, noticing the girl i was staring at.

"i don't know, what course does she do?" i asked looking over at him.

"i don't know, how would i know?" he asked, staring at me like i was an idiot.

"who you looking at?" byeongkwan said, strolling up behind us placing his arms on either of our shoulders.

"her, do you know who she is?" chan asked him. he shook his head.

"aye donghun! do you know what course she does?" byeongkwan asked calling over donghun.

"who? her?" he asked, pointing at the girl.

we all nodded simultaneously. "oh, that's kim suhyun. ask her to be in your group if you want, she does biology. she's alright too, easy to get along with." he said taking a place next to us.

"how do you know so much about her, you weirdo?" yuchan asked, playfully smacking donghyun on the back of the head.

"i've known her for.. a while."

im going through a melanie martinez phase again .-.

i've also decided i'm gonna make an upload schedule cuz i rlly don't have an excuse not to update other than i'm lazy asf

stay safe everyone <3