D molish, Dinotrux Supercharged

Name: D molish
Age: 15
Gender: Female
About her: She is D structs and D stroy's baby sister in the trio, she's really over protective, she is bigger, badder, stronger, faster, smarter than her brothers. And more patient, cunning, manipulative, devious, unpredictable and powerful. D molish believes that her brothers would happily betray her if given the chance. D molish also found out a solidly and genuinely effective way of getting rid of and his friends, something his brother, even when provided with some form of assistance was almost never able to do. And she came up with fairly clever ploys to find the hiding spots of Ty and his friends. D molish is similar to her far older siblings in behavior, though she did show a brief moment of Scrap it complimenting her without a sign of annoyance. But there are a few important differences. Unlike D structs and D stroy, who is sadistic, D molish does not torture others as she will destroy her opponent on the spot. D molish is also more willing to give Scrap it the benefit of the doubt, though that only goes so far. In addition as mentioned before D molish is more intelligent and patient than D structs and D stroy who is impatient and rash and doesn't think things through. 

Crush: Ty Rux
Here she is:

Crush: Ty RuxHere she is: