Asher, LEGO Nexo Knights

Name: Asher
Age: 17
About him: Asher is shown to be completely unaware of others' feelings, he has shown an inability to understand the meaning of friendship. He often states things factually without realizing that what he says can upset people. Asher decides to assist the Nexo Knights, not because of a desire for justice, but because he felt obligated as a member of Sworn Protector of the Realm. Since Asher doesn't understand emotions, he goes to great lengths to understand them better. For example, he often observes Lance and Clay's friendship, and he is not beyond using his power to experiment on others, as seen when he brainwashes Jestro. Despite his title, he has been shown to not normally be harsh; even when he brainwashed Jestro into helping him, it was not out of harshness. It was only out of curiosity about human emotions and his lack of understanding that it wasn't okay to do, rather than a desire to understand. Asher has also displayed a cold and rather cruel side when using his dark magic technique on another person, remarking on how fragile humans are when confronted with their deepest fears. Despite Asher's emotionless nature, he appears to enjoy posing whenever he introduces himself or when on a mission.
Crush: Macy
Here he is:

Crush: MacyHere he is: