Chapter 11

******

Ashton is now sitting on the bed, his legs extended outward while Luke is straddling the shorter boy's lap. Luke's are against the bed and he has his arms positioned on top of Ashton's shoulders while the other boy has his around Luke's body, cupping his bottom.

The blond moans against the Ashton's lips when he feels his bum being squeezed gently. Ashton just chuckles at the reaction he's getting.

When the shorter boy pulls away Luke whimpers and tries to reattach their lips.

"Someone's a bit demanding right now," Ashton teases before Luke finds his way back to the wavy haired boy's lips.

"Please," Luke moans into the kiss, "I'm ready, Ashton."

"Oh, not yet, you're not. I need to prep you up, babe."

Luke draws away and stares at Ashton in confusion. Ashton motions for Luke to let him stand up, so the taller boy obeys. The blond watches Ashton make his way towards his drawers and pulls out a bottle along with a small square shaped packet.

"Condom?" Luke asks and Ashton nods. "So what's inside the bottle?"

Ashton sighs. "Your innocence hurts me, Luke," he says, shaking his head. "It's lubricant. It's to, well, help you feel good." He twists the top of the bottle, a snapping sound echoing throughout the room. "Now get on all fours and part your legs for me, babe."

Luke rests both his knees on top of the bed before he leans forward to go on his arms. Ashton kneels behind Luke and starts to coat his fingers in the lube. He positions one finger at Luke's entrance.

"Ready, babe?" Ashton asks, the tip of his finger already pressing against Luke's hole.

"Yeah," Luke says, dipping his head down a little as his heart rate increases.

The shorter boy starts pushing his finger deeper into Luke, causing the blond to whimper and squirm slightly.

"You need to relax," Ashton tells Luke as he moves his finger around inside Luke. "Really tight."

The taller boy inhales heavy breaths in hopes it'd some ease the discomfort he's feeling. Once Ashton's entire finger is inside of Luke he starts to slowly curl his finger.

"Ngh, A-Ash," Luke whines, making Ashton grow harder than he was before. Luke extends one of his hands behind to search for Ashton's.

Ashton notices what Luke wants and grabs his hand with his own free one. As he's feeling around inside Luke he brushes over something that makes Luke cry out in pleasure.

"J-Jeez, what'd you do?" Luke breathes out.

"I don't know," Ashton responds like he doesn't know the answer. He smirks to himself. "Let's try that again." So his finger repeats the same action and Luke gasps and pushes himself back against Ashton's finger.

Luke turns his head to the side, hoping to catch a small glimpse of Ashton. "Th-That felt good."

Ashton chuckled. "It's supposed to, babe. Now, I'm going to insert another finger. Ready?"

"Mhm."

Ashton pulls out the finger that was inside of Luke and then pushes it back in with another one, more slowly this time. When he pushes his fingers into Luke's orifice he starts spreading them slowly.

"H-Hurts," Luke murmurs to himself, but Ashton catches it.

"Sorry," he apologizes. He leans forward and presses his lips to Luke's bare back. "Tell me when it's okay to continue."