the phone ALMOST ruined it ;)

(pure smut fyi)

his head was buried between your thighs, tongue shoved deep into your cunt when his phone began to ring.

you whined and almost started crying, just the thought of him stopping everything making you hate the person who was calling. except, he didn't stop.

he gripped your thighs tighter and spread them, letting you push his head just a little closer with your fingers thread tight into his hair. you threw your head back against the pillows, hips fighting to grind back against the pleasure.

the phone kept ringing, and it was getting annoying and distracting the longer it went.

"preston," you gasped, tugging at his hair to try and gain his attention, "you gotta answer the phone."

he ever so slowly pulled his tongue from you, licking a stripe up your drenched pussy before leaning to rest his cheek on the inside of one of your thighs.

"if it's important, they'll call again." he shrugged.

you went to protest, but he dipped back down and slipped his tongue deep into you again, making you end your train of thoughts with a soft, quiet moan.

the phone finally stopped ringing, and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. there was a few seconds where the only sound was the obscene sound of preston licking into your core.

the moment was short lived when his phone went off again. apparently whatever they had to say was important.

he pulled himself away from you with a irritated groan, sitting up to grab his phone that sat on top of yours off to the side. he answered it with an aggravated tap and put it up to his ear.

"what do you need, keeley? im kinda occupied right now." he asked, trying to keep a level tone.

he looked down at you while his sister talked, sounding nothing more than a mumble to you. suddenly he smiled, moving his grip from your thigh to using a finger to draw tight circles on your clit. your hips jerked up and he gave you a look that told you to not make a sound.

"doesn't matter what im doing, sis. what about mom, though?" he said, moving to shove two fingers into you.

he wasn't as irritated once he started finger-fucking you, pressing up hard against the top of your pussy. you just full-on started grinding against his hand, chasing your high.

it took a few minutes of just that before you got close, and he felt it. he pulled his fingers out and grabbed your upper thigh again, shaking his head once you whined low in your throat.

"hey, keels, i gotta go." he finally sighed, "love you too, bye."

he threw the phone down as soon as the call ended and laid back onto his stomach, wasting no time in resuming his earlier position.

"oh, and baby? i won't stop until your legs are shaking." was all he said before shoving his tongue deep into your cunt, right up onto your sweet spot.