013

Chapter thirteenOnce Upon a DreamRyssa's POV:I got news from Nephle that everything went good on Canto Bight and they were on their way to deal with the First Order

Chapter thirteen
Once Upon a Dream
Ryssa's POV:
I got news from Nephle that everything went good on Canto Bight and they were on their way to deal with the First Order. It seemed like Kylo and I's force bond was getting stronger. I couldn't see him but I could hear his voice.

"Ryssa, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Would you be willing to come here? To the Finalizer. I think it's the right time for us to."

"I can be there. I can get on my ship right away. Can I ask the reason why?"

"Why what?"

"Why now? Why should I come now?"

"Because I want you to."

Then his voice disappeared. And I had a vision. It was so vivid like it was happening at the moment. Kylo and I stood next to one another, my green lightsaber in my hand and a blue one in his. We stood before a being or person I could not see. It was dark and they were sitting on a throne. Then the vision ended. Kylo must turn to that light side. And I need to go to him. I must go to him. I'm the one who turns him.

-

I didn't even tell my family of my departure. I just left. For some reason I didn't even change into a different outfit. I went in the full royal gown. When I arrived on the Finalizer, I saw Nephle being held hostage by General Hux and Captain Phasma. Rey was there was well. Nephle pleaded for me not to go with Kylo. "Ryssa! Don't!" I looked at her and said "Nephle, I have to." She shook her head and said "you don't! I swear if you hurt her!" Kylo smirked at her and said "what're you going to do?" Nephle eyed him and Kylo said "kill them all." "No!" Rose screamed. Kylo pulled me to the elevator and I said "spare them." "Why?" He said. "They're my friends. Please don't hurt them." Kylo looked at them and said "it's not my decision anymore. It's Hux's. Also we're meeting supreme leader Snoke." My eyes widened as the two of us got into the elevator. I didn't say anything. Maybe Rey would get them out of the jam they were currently in. Kylo stared at the doors in front of us, not saying a word. He had let go of my hand. I slowly reached for it, our fingertips brushing against one another. He didn't dare look at me. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I half smiled at our hands. "Do you have to wear the gloves?" I asked softly. "Yes." He replied. I let go of his hand and reached up to where the glove began on his wrist. I slowly began to pull it off his hand. He didn't stop me, in fact he pulled it off himself. Then he held my hand with no hesitation. I looked up at him and said "Ben." He looked at me, his hand gripping mine a little tighter.