024

Chapter twenty four Backwards Ryssa's POV:Kylo's tie fighter entered the atmosphere

Chapter twenty four
Backwards
Ryssa's POV:
Kylo's tie fighter entered the atmosphere. I stopped to watch it come down to I was. Rey beat me to it. "I'm gonna do something." She said. Rey ignited her lightsaber and I watched as she took down his ship, the blue blade cutting through his ship. It crashed a few feet away from us. Rey went to approach him and I said "no. You need to stay here." "I should come with you. He's dangerous." She said. I shook my head and said "he won't hurt me. Just please stay back." I began to walk to the ship, Kylo emerging from it. His face softened when he saw me. "Ryssa." He said. "You just had to come find me." I said as I stopped walking. "Yes. You're working with the resistance. You lied." I looked down and said "I had to protect them. You can't hurt my friends." "I have to stop them. You understand that, right?" I nodded and looked up at him. "Yes. But please, don't hurt them. My brother is with us." "Little Remus?" "He's not so little anymore. But, yes." "Ben!" Rey said. He looked past me and looked at her. "Rey, I told you to go back!" I quickly said. Kylo began to approach her. I grabbed his arm and said "Kylo, don't." "Rey. I knew you'd show up again." "You're a threat to the resistance. And a threat to Queen Dartsen." Rey told him. I pulled on his arm and said "don't. Leave her." Kylo yanked his arm away from me, walking to where Rey stood. The two of them began to talk about Rey's past. Something I didn't know anything about. "Ryssa!" Remus said. My eyes widened and I turned around to face him. "Please go back. Go back to the ship. Now." I said. He shook his head and said "no. What is going on?" "Rey! They got Chewie!" Finn yelled. I looked up to see the ship departing. Rey began using the force and tried to pull the ship back down. Kylo used the force as well, trying to get the ship out of Rey's grasp. Remus looked at Kylo and said "is that Ben?" I nodded and said "yes." "Was he always that tall?" "Yeah. He was always taller than me. And he was older. I never hung out with the kids my age at the Jedi temple." I said. Electricity shot out of Rey's hand, making the ship explode. I gasped and Kylo stared at her in shock. "Chewie!" Rey screamed. "We gotta go! Rey!" Finn said as he ran up to her. Kylo looked at Finn and then at Rey. "Kylo, don't!" I said as I ran in front of him, making his attention go on me. He looked down at me and I cupped his cheek. "Let us go." I whispered. "I can let you go. I can't let them go." He said. "Come with us. Forget about the first order." "You know I can't do that." "You can! Come with me. Please." I begged. Kylo removed my hand from his cheek and said "I can't." I leaned my forehead on his chest. "Backwards. That's where we're going. We can't move forward. How are we supposed to be together if all we do is go backwards?" I went to walk away and he grabbed my wrist. "Ryssa..." I looked at his hand on my wrist and said "what? What is it?" "I love you." I quickly pressed a kiss to his lips and Remus said "holy shit." Kylo turned to look at him and I said "it's Remus." The two of them stared at one another, they hadn't seen each other in years. "Queen Dartsen! We have to go!" Rey said. "You're with Kylo?" Finn asked. "Go! I'll catch up." I told everyone. Remus, Rey and Finn began to disperse. "I'll let you guys get away. For now. I'll just find you again." Kylo said. I sighed and said "I know you will. Don't try to kill us again." "When this is all over, we'll be able to be together." He said as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I hugged him and said "I love you. I have to go." I pulled away from him and Kylo said "watch out for Rey. She has more power than we thought she did. You saw what happened." I furrowed my eyebrows and said "does that make Rey a bad person?" "Palpatine said she's his granddaughter. She'll probably turn." He said. I nodded and then took off towards the falcon, everyone was silent inside. Rey sat on a bench and said "I killed Chewie." "It wasn't your fault." Finn said. Remus nodded and said "it's not." Coral frowned and Poe looked at me. "Where's Kylo?" I shrugged and said "don't know. We escaped. That's all that matters." Rey stood up and then left the room. Sebastian leaned on the wall and Poe went to the cockpit. Finn followed after Rey and I sat down. "Do you think Kylo is redeemable? Do you think he could be good?" Coral asked. I nodded and said "I do. I just wish he'd go forward instead of backwards."

Here's the update! This chapter isn't the best but I missed writing about Kylo.
~skylar🪐✨🪐✨