016

Intermission (3)
When Ryssa arrived on Naboo her family was freaking out. When she explained it, Remus wasn't surprised. Gage had wrapped up her arm and made sure she was ok before him and his father left. Ryssa was heartbroken that she couldn't turn Kylo. She needed to let him go. But at the same time, she loved him. And Kylo loved her. And he was feeling more conflicted than ever. It was the worst he had been at in a long time. He was torn between Ryssa and the dark side. Kylo would reach out to her, using the force but she would never respond, breaking her every time. And it got to the point where Kylo had visited her on Naboo. It was a bold move and he had to do a lot to not be detected. He somehow snuck into the castle and Ryssa couldn't believe her eyes.

"How'd you get in here?!" She whisper yelled as she locked her bedroom door. "I snuck in." He simply said. Ryssa shook her head and said "do you understand what'll happen if they catch you here? Catch me with you?" "You're the Queen. You outrank them. You can do what you want." He replied cockily. "Kylo." She said while rolling her eyes. "This is a nice bedroom. I never took it in before." He said as he sat down on her bed. "What're you doing here?" Ryssa asked. "I came here to see you. I came here to be with you. No I'm not turning but who says we can't be together?" "You did." Ryssa replied coldly. Kylo gulped and said "I know. I'm sorry. But I realized that...." "That what?" "That I needed you." Ryssa sat down next to him and he leaned in slowly, wanting to kiss her. "Kylo..." Ryssa said. "Don't say anything just kiss me." He said as he pressed his lips to hers. A passionate kiss was shared between them. Ryssa pulled away and said "what does this mean for us?" "I want to be with you. But it'll probably have to be a secret. From everyone. Everyone you know." He said. He took Ryssa's hand and held it in his. "I understand if you don't want to. I really don't want to wait though." A soft smile appeared on his lips but disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "Do you think we'd able to do something like that? Be together in secrecy?" Ryssa said. He nodded and said "I do. You'll just have to keep your family out of your bedroom." Ryssa nodded and said "I already do."

Ryssa Dartsen and Kylo Ren began a secret relationship that nobody knew about. Not one live person knew about it. Besides Leia. And weird enough, the two of them were happy. Kylo admired Ryssa as much as he did when they were kids training at the temple, if not more. Neither of them knew it, but Kylo Ren was drifting more to the light each day. Leia could feel that the two of them were together. Leia was the only living person that knew. She could feel them through the force. And she knew it was good for the both them. Which is why she would never tell anyone. Ryssa and Kylo began to be more intimate, the both of them eventually engaging in sex. And their relationship was stronger than ever, until Kylo told her he needed to go to Exegol. Which was a planet Ryssa had never even heard of. Kylo said he had business there and that he'd explain when he returned. Ryssa didn't like that he wouldn't tell her, which was causing a slight rift between them.

"Tell me why you're going." Ryssa said. "I have to. I told you I'd explain when I come back. I haven't even gone yet." He replied. "I want to know why. The war is still going on. I just don't want..." "You don't want me to go after the resistance. Don't worry. I'm not at the moment. And in case you forgot, we're on opposite sides." Kylo was beginning to be cold towards her again. "Maybe we should stay that way. Opposite sides." Ryssa said. Kylo nodded and said "fine. We'll do whatever you want." "It'd be better for you. Since I'm your opposite. So just go." Ryssa walked to the bathroom attached to her bedroom. Kylo wouldn't admit it but he regretted starting an argument. "I'm going to go. Before they notice I've been gone too long." He said. Ryssa nodded even though he couldn't see her. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist, her back to his chest. This was something he had got accustomed to doing since they had been spending so much time together. He leaned his head on hers and said "I promise to tell you everything. When the time is right. Ok?" Ryssa nodded again. His hold on her waist got a little tighter and she said "when do you leave?" "Tomorrow." Ryssa bit her lip and said "I'm assuming you can't see me before you go." "I can't. This is the last time I can see you. Before I go." Ryssa quickly turned around and hugged him. "Are you sure you can't spend the night?" "I could stay with you until you fell asleep." "Will you?" "Of course."

And he did. Kylo stayed with her until she fell asleep. Ryssa laid on his chest, in a deep sleep. He picked her up gently, moving her off of him. He kissed the top of her head and snuck out of the castle, going to his ship. His mission on Exegol would stir everything up.

I'm going to write some filler chapters of Ryssa and Kylo's relationship before I start writing Rise of Skywalker. I hope that's ok
~skylar🪐✨🪐✨