Entry Log-1

Entry Log-1

Subject: 010

Codename: "Abaddon"

Quantity: Species

Danger: Level 3

     Entity 010, nicknamed the "Abaddon," is an anomalous species with red skin and four horns on its head. These entities have features consistent with each other, such as bright green eyes, long claws, and a random assortment of extra mouths along its torso and arms. The average height for these entities stands at 2.23 meters tall. When measuring its arms from middle finger to middle finger across the chest, it measures out to be 3.79 meters. The Abbadon appears to lack lips, having exposed teeth. It stands with digitigrade legs, presumably to add power to it's leaping capabilities [See Entity 010 incident report-1]. The shape of its head seems consistent with the human skull, though approximately 15% larger. The forehead has four protrusions that branch out into the horn structures as stated before. Each structure is made from a mixture of cartilage, keratin, and bone. They have a slightly flexible structure, allowing them to flow when in movement. The use of these horns is currently unknown. They also possess long claws, each measuring out at 48.8 centimeters. These seem to be composed mostly of bone and [Clearance Pending].

     The origin of these creatures has yet to be discovered, however, the first sighting of entity 010 was seen in [Clearance Pending], Georgia on 9/3/[Clearance Pending]. There have so far been three instances of entity 010, two have which has been terminated and researched. The first instance of 010 was originally to be researched by field scientists backed up by a small group of the armed containment unit "Red Rover," but the group was attacked when spotted. The entity showed its anomalous properties by leaping up into the trees and projectile vomiting corrosive black bile. A scuffle ensued with heavy casualties before the entity was brought down. Later autopsies have revealed that 010 had [Clearance Pending] some of the scientists. It is assumed that this is how the black bile is produced. The following is a transcript of the events of the incident captured from the camera on a task force member.

[Entity Incident Report-1, 7/13/{Clearance Pending}, {Clearance Pending}, Kansas}

[The scientists appear to be observing entity 010 from a distance. 010 would be in a crouched position on the outskirts of the woods, [Clearance Pending] the freshly killed carcass of a bovine male.]

[Task Force Member] "I don't like that thing. Why the fuck can't we just shoot it and get it over with? Wouldn't that be faster?"

[The scientists continue to quietly study entity 010, ignoring the soldier's remark. They continue to take notes until entity 010 raises its head, sniffing the air before it scans the area, facing the organization members.]

[Dr. {Deleted}] "It spotted us. It may see us as a threat if we make sudden movements. Just stay calm and--"

[Dr. {Deleted} and the other members fall silent as entity 010 drops the corpse of the cow, standing up on its legs. The task force members disengage the safeties on their rifles, aiming down sights. Entity 010 lets out a loud distorted screech, leaping 4.51 meters up into the trees. The soldiers begin firing at entity 010, .223 bullets doing minor damage, though the cumulation of the group all firing at one does well at piercing the thick flesh of 010. The torso of 010 begins to glow, then ball of the black bile comes flying towards the group from 010's mouth, sending the team back before the camera feed ends due to the damage from the bile.]

[End of Transcript]

     This incident led the council to relabel entity 010 as a level 3 threat, marking it for termination on sight. This incident has also led field scientist teams to be backed up by more task force members, requiring at least a team of seven or more for anomalies level 2 and above. The remains of the deceased were coated in the black bile from entity 010. The substance seems to be composed of rust, stomach acid, [Clearance Pending]. The process in which entity 010 creates this fluid is still unknown, as the anatomy has yet to be figured out by organization scientists. Entity 010 in a populated area can and will cause major casualties. Calibers higher than .223 prove effective in taking one down, and stainless steel provides efficient protection against the anomalous corrosion affect the bile 010 vomits can cause. If one is spotted, head indoors and contact authorities. Do NOT approach or try to fight it off. More testing is required to endure public safety.

[End of Entry Log-1]