Lunchbox.

UMJI X SEONGHWA (ATEEZ) (98LINER)

//playlist: Gfriend - Smile//

//aesthetic:

Umji sat calmly while eating her lunchbox at the office cafeteria

Umji sat calmly while eating her lunchbox at the office cafeteria. Almost everybody work at that company knew that girl and her lunchbox. When asked why she just answered it's her habit.

~The Next Day~

It was during lunch break and as always I was on my way to the cafeteria and of cause with my precious lunchbox. Suddenly someone called me and told me that the boss wanted to see me. "Did I do something wrong?" I mumbled as I headed to his office.

Meanwhile, Park Seonghwa was doing some works on his computer while still looking charming and coolly at his office. His fierce look indeed could steal thousands of girls heart especially when he was wearing those suit. He looks so perfect that whenever he walk around, any people who walk by definitely will stare and some girls even drooling!. A knock be heard. "Coming in" he bluntly said.

Umji appeared as soon as the door opened. "Sir I'm here". Now that I'm standing in front of him, I'm quite feeling embarrassed because why the hell I bring my lunchbox. I quickly hide it behind me. "Stupid Yewon!?" I cursed in a very low tone or like whispering. I saw him take a quick glance at me and that is already enough to send a wave that fluttered my heart. Honestly I too have feelings for him as  the others woman in this company but I know who I am. He probably wouldn't even look at me in that way.

"Give me your lunchbox". "M-mwo!?" I blurted out. His words definitely succeed to make me extremely confused. Did I hear him right? Or was I just hallucinating. I decided to ask him again. "err...sir w-what d-did you just s-said?" I try my best to not sound rude!. "Pabo I said give me your lunchbox and don't ask why" he said coldly and with demanding tone. Being immediately scared I quickly put my lunchbox at his desk. "H-here it is sir". "You may go now" he said without even glancing at me.

"weew...what just happen?" I mumbled as soon as I got out from the office. Why he want my lunchbox? Will he try poisoning me!!? Or is he embarrassed because of his worker bringing a lunchbox? Those were the thoughts playing around in my head the entire day on thay day.

~At Her Room In Her Apartment~

"Ahhh!!! He have my lunchbox!!" I screamed through the pillow I bumped my face at. I don't know what this night have that makes my thoughts gone wild suddenly. I was ready to sleep but suddenly my imagination became wild!. A glimpse of him eating my lunchbox with those lips appeared in head. My heart race in excitement!. "Pabo yewon!!" I sleep restlessly that night and who's fault is this!.

~The Next Day~

I was just finished my lunch when the man who responsible for my sleepless night appeared in front of me. "Bring me another for tomorrow" He said as he put the empty lunchbox from yesterday on the table then he walked away without a words nor a glance at me. "Geez is he crazy? What's going on in his mind anyway suddenly asking for my lunchbox without even explaining why or even saying thank you and now he asked for another one!" I complained. Thankfully there's  no people around me. Without wasting time, I headed back to continue my work with curiosity that already high as Mount Everest.

"Yah...have a good time?" tease Yerin unnie who her desk is just beside me. "No unnie and please stop teasing me". That's right Yerin unnie have been teasing since the time I told her about this. "He surely have feelings for you" she said again. I just shrug it off and continue doing my works.

The next day came and Umji brought two lunchbox on that day.

Ting! I grabbed my phone and saw a message from unknown number. I opened it with hesitation and it was from none other than the one who put me into a deep confusion asking me to wait him at the usual place I ate my lunch. "M-mwo how did he got my number anyway?? I blurted out. "He is the boss Umji-yah and by the way what did he wrote?" "It is none of your business unnie please continue your works thank you" "Aww...you're mean Muji-yah". "Neh...now I want to eat my lunch" "It's already lunch break?!" "Yes unnie" "Omo I've to see Taehyung oppa!! Goodbye sweety" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I wave at her and headed to my destination.

I was now waiting for him while biting my nails. Yes I was biting it because I was nervous, excited, scared and full of curiosity. After almost 5 minutes, he finally came. He sat on the chair in front of me and yes we were sharing the same table. He loosened up a little bit his necktie and I was sure feeling something hot on my cheeks!. Then he look at me straight to my eyes. I froze. We stare at each other for a moment. "Yah where's mine?" he said bluntly. I quickly gave him the lunchbox. He take it and our hand slightly brushed together. He just act normally and began eating.

Inside I was screaming and yelling and feel like wanted to explode!. He completely doesn't know how insanely my feelings, mind and heart have become because of him!. I'm still luckily looking calm and controlled. I also began to eat my food in that deadly awkward atmosphere. We ate in silence. As my senses gained back. I slowly look around and yes just what I've thought we become the hot scene.
I continued eating as I know I couldn't do anything now. I wanted to ask him for everything but stopped because of the sacredness of him being mad.

After a awhile, "Yah look at me" he said breaking the silence. I quickly glance up towards him. Again he was staring into my eyes deeply. I'm scared but fluttered. "Yah saranghae please be mine forever" he said with his satoori dialect. That succeed makes me spit out my food! and worst it got on his face. "Yah!!! Are am I that lame!?". "Aniya sir!!! B-but could you please say again what you just have said cause I think I probably heard wrong" I said as I quickly helped him to clean up his gorgeous face!. After I done he grab my hands and hold it warmly while staring deeply into my eyes. "I love You please be my forever". My eyes popped again in shock. "I-I..." "Yah just say it" he commanded. "Neh!! I Love You too Park Seonghwa!". He seem relief. "Neh...now let's get back to eat". I shook my face in disbelief in a second.
"W-wait what!!!?? Park Seonghwa d-did you just play a jo-". I could feel his soft lips and the warmth of it. Yes he kissed me. "I-I was just trying my best to confess to you...mianhne if it seem looks like I'm just joking but I wasn't at all!". I think my heart just exploded and stop. I take a deep breath. "Park Seonghwa are you serious?" "YES!". I smile. "I LoVe You Too and you owe me a big explanation!" "Alright by the way your cooking is definitely beating the 5 star chef" "Gomawo oppa.....and seriously I thought you want to poison me the moment you asked for my lunchbox" "Yah!! How could you!?" "Just Kidding Oppa!".

The End
______________________________________

A.N: Ateez - mist - definitely kill me especially wooyoung's parts!!!