Naughty Game.

UMJI X HYUNJAE (THE BOYZ)

//playlist: Gfriend - Sweety//

//aesthetic:

"Oppa could you watch the chicken in the oven I gotta get something at the store". She didn't get any sound of reaction or answer so she lazily headed to her boyfriend special room. "Oppa!". Still no reaction. He was busy focusing on the screen with headphone on. "Oppa I calling you!" "Yah!!!! eh...mian mian jagiya" the boy quickly said now that he realized who was the one calling him which is his lover with an angry face. "How many times oppa, how many more I've to tell you!?" "mian jagiya I'm just playing a little bit.." "a little bit!? You have told this so many times already and urgh!! you know what I'm just gonna go out for a few minutes so could you please keep an eye on the food in the stove". Umji take a deep breath to calm herself. Hyunjae make the post of a soldier when they received a command from their general. (A.N: I don't know well I forgot what that being called so yeah)

Umji rolled her eyes then headed out from the room. Hyunjae waited for her to be completely gone before continuing back playing his game and again the chicken lefted like that with no one keeping an eye on it.

~40-minutes later~

"Oppa! I'm hom- what the hell is this smell?" she take a sniff again. "Oh No!" she immediately ran towards the kitchen and she was right. "Lee Jeahyun!!!!". Meanwhile, Hyunjae stopped for a seconds as he thinks he heard something before continuing hia game.

~At the kitchen~

Umji cleaned the mess with frustration. She was thinking of what she should do to him. She look around after she done cleaning to find ideas and finally she got it.

~The next day~

"Yah Kim Yewon where's my stuff!?" shout Hyunjae dramatically from his special room a.k.a gaming room. Umji appeared at the doorway leaning while innocently smiling. "Molla probably got stole". Hyunjae turned towards her in a blink of eye. "Yah jagiya please don't do this again...jebal.." "Wonder who's fault" "Yewooonnnnnaaah jebal give me back my stuff". He was already bowing down on the floor pleading on Umji but she simply replied "No" bluntly. "Jagiya jebal I pro-" "Promise and keep promise, Oppa I'm tired of your meaningless promise so good luck finding it if you even know where it is" she said and began to walk out from the room but got pulled by Hyunjae. He immediately lock the door and push Umji towards it as he leaned closer until Umji got pressed on that door. She was trying to encourage herself to not fall for it. At the moment Hyunjae was shirtless only with his pants on and just finished showering so this is sure a very critical situation for her so she close her eyes tightly. Don't fall for it!! She keep screaming those words on her mind. "Yewon-nah.." Hyunjae started to make his voice steamy with sensual. "L-lee Jaehyun I will surely not fall for this!!" yell Umji. "Oh really? Then let me" "No no no touching!! Hmphhh". His lips already crashing on hers. The moon shining brightly giving the couples more sensual atmosphere. That night was sure a very steamy night.

The End
______________________________________